Bahamas Health Visa | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Bahamas Health Visa

Reaction Score
I guess they will tell us when we get there but the man from the health visa office told my wife yesterday that it is no longer required for the fully vaccinated.

I would have done it if it was just me, but doing everything five times was too much on top of everything else, especially with two daughters not even here until tonight.

How was customs when you entered the Bahamas? Long and a pain, or short and easy?
I flew into north eluthera so literally a 1 room airport was in and out in 10 minutes and on the way to staniel cay. I would imagine customs because if the tournament and holidays is going to be a process and will take patience

Took me an hour to get through customs leaving st Thomas on Thursday and it wasn’t even crazy busy

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Shockingly less busy at Bradley than I have ever seen it. But flight to Charlotte is delayed and now we only have a half hour to make our connection. Gonna be tight. No more flights to Nassau today if we miss that. Fingers crossed…

Reaction Score
Shockingly less busy at Bradley than I have ever seen it. But flight to Charlotte is delayed and now we only have a half hour to make our connection. Gonna be tight. No more flights to Nassau today if we miss that. Fingers crossed…
Hope it works

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Nope. I’ll try to see who the two others are at the next gate.

Just landed and taxiing to the gate. Got in early so should be in better shape for connection.
Only two, not three. Samson and a white guy who is not Andrew Hurley or Matt Garry.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Wonder why they aren't with the team
I went through customs with them and asked. I think the other one is just accompanying him; maybe a practice player or some support. In any event, they said he needed to complete some paperwork, so I’m guessing it was a some holdup with the heath visa or something like that. He seemed pretty chill about it.

Reaction Score
I went through customs with them and asked. I think the other one is just accompanying him; maybe a practice player or some support. In any event, they said he needed to complete some paperwork, so I’m guessing it was a some holdup with the heath visa or something like that. He seemed pretty chill about it.
Interesting

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Customs was a breeze

Always easy in the Islands. Coming home may be different, depending on your contraband. ;)

Curiouser
Reaction Score

I saw them at the game today. My daughters have become very keenly aware of Samson. Good looking guy.

Interesting that they are early. Maybe has something to do with the timing of his test, or his visa.

dvegas

Duck Fuke
Reaction Score
Johnson was born in Togo and may not have a US Passport. Perhaps subject to different protocols to get into Bahamas?

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Johnson was born in Togo and may not have a US Passport. Perhaps subject to different protocols to get into Bahamas?
That‘s what I’m thinking.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom