Badass Awards for Victory Over Maryland. . . | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Badass Awards for Victory Over Maryland. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
. . . go to Katie Lou Samuelson, Gabby Williams, and Kia Nurse.:):):)

Just as Geno told Kara in post-game tv interview.;)

GAME SUMMARY: We had 'em all the way! :D

Agree, Agree tough bad ass girls!!! What an amazing, cohesive team effort! How about those two perfectly executed 4 pt plays by Kia and LOU!!

Reaction Score
We owe Saniya a big debt of gratitude. With Jefferson and then Dangerfield coming in, it would have been easy for her to get discouraged and consider transferring. But, she never quit, kept plugging away through injury and little playing time.

Tonight, she played an excellent game when it was most needed, and I, for one, really appreciate her UCONN loyaltyp .

I think she strengthened her grip on the starting PG position!

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
I gotta go with team - all five starters with double digit scoring for the first time this year cinched it. And not just team, thanks to Amanda Kimball (strength and conditioning coach ) as well, you don't get 40 out of Nurse and 39 out of Lou without Amanda.

toadfoot

To live will be an awfully big adventure.
Reaction Score
How can anyone not pick Lou! A total team effort, but a fantastic performance from Lou, especially in the 2nd half with Gabby and Napheesa in foul trouble, and all the while clearly sicker than a dog.

Reaction Score
My thoughts exactly.

Yes, there was a lot of badass play by the Huskies, but given what Lou had to overcome just to play, let alone score 23, to me there is no question the award should go to her!
Got to agree--team win, but there was ONE player last night that rose above and was the very definition of Bad Ass: Lou!
katielouBAMDsm.jpg

Reaction Score
What a team! They are all badass, so much heart on this team. Still can't believe it,who could have predicted it, undefeated baby.

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
I had the honor to be at the game last night.
My award goes to the team. Not only were some of the players sick, but they had to play in a hostile environment, and deal with being bullied. I know some fans do not really like Natalie, but she was huge against Maryland, especially since the Huskies were in foul trouble.

Honable Mention goes to C.D. and UCONN fans.
C.D. because she had to jump up a few times to calm Geno down, to avoid him getting technical fouls and maybe ejected.
UCONN fans because we went into the Lions den to support our ladies :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom