Badass Awards for Victory Over Maryland. . . | The Boneyard

Badass Awards for Victory Over Maryland. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
. . . go to Katie Lou Samuelson, Gabby Williams, and Kia Nurse.:):):)

Just as Geno told Kara in post-game tv interview.;)

GAME SUMMARY: We had 'em all the way! :D

I feel for you Kibs :D. I know that this award was meant for a single player. But lately you have had to put more than one Badass on this award (which is a good thing) because this team simply doesn't rely on a single player's effort. I agree with all three plus Saniya btw ;)

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Saniya Must be awarded tonight. Given all she's been through, her performance was as Badass as one can be!!!

Yes. Let democracy rule.:mad::mad::mad: Saniya over Kia. Kia was good and steady but she did not go out of her skill set.The 4th quarter 3pt make to go from 6 up to 9 up was just as important a dagger as last years dagger.

Reaction Score
We win by 6 pts. If there are no Saniya's 3 pts and block at final we may tie the game.
We should vote the person most impact the game ..jmho

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
Saniya gets my vote!
I know when Frese saw Saniya hit that 3 she probably thought it was last year all over again.
Saniya Must be awarded tonight. Given all she's been through, her performance was as Badass as one can be!!!

OK! OK! One more Badass Award for Saniya Chong! :) When the Terps still had hope, Saniya slammed the door with that dagger trey, then sent them home with That Block! Clutch!

Reaction Score
Kib---No doubt Samuelson--we definitely got the best sister!! Gabby, Nurse

Collier and Chong were exceptional. Danger did a great job for a frosh.

For a bunch of sick kids with no REAL bench--the starting 5 plus one---were exceptional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom