BAdams quietly doing his thing | Page 2 | The Boneyard

BAdams quietly doing his thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Eh he made some shots. He was ok. He also got blocked pretty bad and shot an airball. His shooting is keeping him in the mix tho
There was also a run out where he had sanogo well ahead of him under the basket and he chose to take it himself. Thought that was a little selfish tbh, like stat padding.

Reaction Score
Adams PT is going to come down to his shooting. You know exactly what you're getting with him--except the shooting. If he hits 35% from 3, he deserves 20 mins a game or more. If he is shooting sub 30% again, there's more talented guys that will see the floor.

Such an easy kid to root for. Strong. Works his tail off. Versatile defensivsely. Does everything he can to win even though he's not as traditionally talented as his teammates at this point. I believe he makes our team better--much better.

Reaction Score
There was also a run out where he had sanogo well ahead of him under the basket and he chose to take it himself. Thought that was a little selfish tbh, like stat padding.

Eh, that’s getting a little nit picky. You could also say he took the guaranteed two points rather than taking the chance that a big bobbles the ball.

All I know about Adams is that he gets none of the ink the other guys do but he’s the first guy Hurley looks to off the bench.

Reaction Score
Eh, that’s getting a little nit picky. You could also say he took the guaranteed two points rather than taking the chance that a big bobbles the ball.

All I know about Adams is that he gets none of the ink the other guys do but he’s the first guy Hurley looks to off the bench.
He was pretty shaky in his first few minutes. I hope we’ll have a stronger bench...

Reaction Score
Want to see him get to the rim more. I remember he had some really nice drives against Nova last year. If he can add that to his game consistently he's going to be an extremely valuable player.

JakeTheDog

Makin’ bacon pancakes
Reaction Score
He was pretty shaky in his first few minutes. I hope we’ll have a stronger bench...

Like Hurley mentioned in the presser, this was kind of a mulligan game. The team missed 12 practices due to the covid layoff. Let's see how they look Friday.

Reaction Score
Well ahead is a gross overstatement. And literally every kid does this. Just looking for negatives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom