Bad reasons to not fire Randy NOW | The Boneyard

Bad reasons to not fire Randy NOW

Reaction Score
-It’s too expensive-it’s practically free

-we might lose every game this season-we probably will lose every game no matter what

-nobody will take us seriously-nobody takes us seriously

-all of the talented players will leave-ummmm if there are any, they are going into the portal anyway

-recruits will decommit- they will eventually anyways

-it will hurt attendance-haha

What am I missing?

Reaction Score

-we might lose every game this season-we probably will lose every game no matter what

-all of the talented players will leave-ummmm if there are any, they are going into the portal anyway

What am I missing?
no one else is qualified to be interim.

that's the only legit one I can somewhat agree with

Reaction Score
no one else is qualified to be interim.

that's the only legit one I can somewhat agree with

Yup. That’s the only good reason I can think of.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score

What am I missing?

There is only one legit reason, they have no idea who to replace him with.

That is not a easy question. Anybody will just lead to more misery. They need to find a savior, which last I checked hasn't been around for a couple thousand years.

But if Joe Morehead wants the job, he can have it.

Reaction Score
Not having a succession plan is a fireable offense

Everybody good left. Lashlee gone. Dunn gone.
Dunn left for... Adam Gase

yeah. all you need to know.

Reaction Score

What am I missing?
Didn't see your post, I basically just posted the same thing. It's insane some fans want him to close out the season and even more insane Benedict may let it happen.

Reaction Score
There is only one legit reason, they have no idea who to replace him with.

That is not a easy question. Anybody will just lead to more misery. They need to find a savior, which last I checked hasn't been around for a couple thousand years.

But if Joe Morehead wants the job, he can have it.
You don't replace him with your new coach tomorrow but we all know there's zero chance he will be here next year. You get away from his stink now and avoid further embarrassment. You spend all your time getting the right coach to replace him for next season. This should've been done a long time ago....he never should've been here in the first place.

You don't need a savior, you just need a coach who knows how to run a program in this day and age. Who actually knows how to fill out a staff and knows how to coach in the 21st century. You need the school to show they're serious about actually doing this and investing in the program.

Reaction Score
Moorhead is a good coach. We had idiots in charge.
I get it but there's so many good coaches out there. It feels like the fanbase thinks it has to be someone with an attachment to the program. My first thought is get a proven head coach winner who has nothing to do with UConn.

Reaction Score
I get it but there's so many good coaches out there. It feels like the fanbase thinks it has to be someone with an attachment to the program. My first thought is get a proven head coach winner who has nothing to do with UConn.

People think that because we aren’t confident in attracting someone who doesn’t have a connection.

Reaction Score
My thoughts on Moorhead and Weist is that they might actually be up for it. I don't know how many guys are actually going to want to come here.

Moorhead was 38-13 at Fordham of all places, was over .500 in the SEC, and basically saved James Franklin's job at Penn State. The dude can coach.

crazyUCfan23

Long live the Civil ConFLiCT
Reaction Score
I agree with this. Not to say, I wouldn't welcome moorhead or West, at this point, we just a need a clear break from uconn football if you will and completely start over. new identity

Reaction Score
AGAIN, Lashlee wouldn't have stayed in Connecticut for $3mill
He has said many times - his wife hated it in the Northeast
All you Lashlee people are ridiculous

its not that he wouldn’t have stayed ding dong.

it’s that he wasn’t the HC to begin with.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom