Bad Loss, We need Dave Wingett | The Boneyard

Bad Loss, We need Dave Wingett

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Dave had an awesome game Monday night. He didn't score a lot of points but made a driving dunk in the second half.

He capped off the night and the game with a flying two-handed dunk off a steal to seal the win. The play absolutely electrified the entire building! I looked over at the side of the gym that was filled with people cheering for the other team and even they couldn't help themselves but clap and cheer for the play.

I was wondering why Dave plays up high and guards the other team's point guard. It's so he can make steals and go for dunks. The kid has a flair for the flamboyant.

The NBA has LeBron, KD etc. but we have Dave Wingett!

Reaction Score
Could Dave Wingett be the missing mojo we been waiting for
2016.? To be added to the pantheon along with senior, winning ,and Rolling Rock.
It seems play has picked up since the original post.
Coincidence maybe ,but as for me I believe .

K

Reaction Score
Could Dave Wingett be the missing mojo we been waiting for
2016.? To be added to the pantheon along with senior, winning ,and Rolling Rock.
It seems play has picked up since the original post.
Coincidence maybe ,but as for me I believe .

K
How could I possibly forget Makers Muppet.

Reaction Score
As a guy from Nebraska who has seen David play, it's so funny how we are hyping him up and talking about him so much on here, he would be absolutely shocked to hear he was getting so much attention on a Uconn recruiting board :p

Reaction Score
Every time I see this Wingett guy mentioned, I think of this.

2075-323Fr.jpg

Reaction Score
Im actually working on an early 60's style talking blues called "The Ballad of Dave Wingett"
Awesome. With tcf15 producing the video I know it's gonna be tremendous. Maybe you can feature Dave himself rapping a verse Olander style. I imagine years from now when Time Life is hawking Greatest Hits Of The BoneYard this song will be a standout

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
Keep'em comin' Striper. The kid is like a comic book super hero with his ability to "electrify" a high school gymnasium. I'm thinking of marketing a small boneless chicken snack I'm going to call the "Wingette". It will come with a variety of Dunking sauces.

Reaction Score
I wonder if Dave Wingett knows he's being enshrined in BY lore.
Funny, but I think he might.

He doesn't know me from Adam but he looked right up in the stands at me after that first dunk and was laughing. He's just having a ball this season...

Rumour is that Kansas is interested. I hope he goes to Creighton so I can watch all his games on TV.

Reaction Score
"Ah Wingett Ah Wingett AhWingett AhWingett Ah Wingett AWingett Awingett Awingett , In the jungle, the mighty jungle A lion sleeps tonight.."
The name is pronounced "Win-Jett", I believe...

Reaction Score
Dave Wingett's first DI offer!!!!!

Is it Kentucky? Kansas? UConn? Duke?

Nope. Texas-Rio Grande Valley of the Western Athletic Conference.

http://verbalcommits.com/players/david-wingett
If that was our only competition I would feel great about our chances but I have a feeling all the big boys are now learning about Wingett, if we actually can beat them out for Mr. Wingett I'll totally be sold on Ollie as a recruiter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom