Bad Loss, We need Dave Wingett | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Bad Loss, We need Dave Wingett

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
No faith in Ollie pulling this off.

He's been here four years and not only did he fail to land Wingett's older brother, but he has yet to pull in any recruit from Nehraska.

Quite Frankly™, we're not going to make any headway until Ollie wises up and hires staffer with connections to the Ho-Chunk Nation. Maybe that guy could coach the bigs while he's here?

Reaction Score
No faith in Ollie pulling this off.

He's been here four years and not only did he fail to land Wingett's older brother, but he has yet to pull in any recruit from Nehraska.

Quite Frankly™, we're not going to make any headway until Ollie wises up and hires staffer with connections to the Ho-Chunk Nation. Maybe that guy could coach the bigs while he's here?
We don't have a single Native American assistant on the staff, that's a problem. Maybe Chief could be our big man coach and our connection to the reservations, two birds one stone.

Reaction Score
His team won the game today. I was thinking of going to it but it would've been a 400 mile round trip (albeit on the Interstate highways...).

It was on ESPN Radio. Google "Winnebago Public Schools" and you'll see their Facebook page.

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
We might need a spell check on that one.

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
I just went to the off topic Dave Wingett thread and there is a 10 minute video of Winnebago's run to the championship. I realize it is highlight video and that none of these kids are going to be wearing a UConn uniform but it is some good hs bball.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Funny, but I think he might.

He doesn't know me from Adam but he looked right up in the stands at me after that first dunk and was laughing. He's just having a ball this season...

Rumour is that Kansas is interested. I hope he goes to Creighton so I can watch all his games on TV.

Sad that he doesn't know his own father. You should have been more present in his life, Striper.

Reactions: pj
Reaction Score
Ha, I almost bumped this one for levity after the Wagner game. Then we lost to Northeastern and barely beat LMU and now I'm drinking the Wingett Kool-Aid.

Reaction Score
UCONN might have to stand in line for the kid. He packed the Bob Devaney Center last March. They'll probably sell out every game again this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom