Bad Ass Award goes to | The Boneyard

Bad Ass Award goes to

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Dorka and Ducharme. I was fortunate enough to have a friend who had a ticket. Let me tell you as most of you already know. Watching the game in person vs on tv is a huge difference. Dorka and Ducharme are really really good. Better the advertised. Both run the floor really well. Both are aggressive. Caroline is a really good defensive player. Caroline had her hand on alot of passes and loose balls. Once she got her first basket in the 4th qtr she was unstoppable. Dorka is quick and strong and goes right at the hoop. She also has a nice 3 pt shot.

Let me start by talking a little bit about warm ups. Liv was out behind the 3 pt line shooting effortlessly and knockin'em down. She stood on the wing took 2-3 shots and moved a couple of steps and took 2-3 more and worked her way around the perimeter. Made almost every trey she took. Good arch on the ball. In the game her first two shots didnt have any arch but she kept shooting. In warm ups everybody was knocking down their shots. The basket seem like it was the ocean and everything was going in. Christyn and Evina looked much more confident and the score box shows it. Paige made some great passes and made everybody else look better. This is a really really good passing team. One note Griff and Saylor were not dressed for the game. Both are still rehabbing.

When they got in the game both Azzi and Caroline took a little time to adjust. Theyre freshman. It was almost like lets get everybody involved and work our stuff. That will change quickly. I thought the purpose of today was to get the jitters out of everybody. Give everybody some playtime in a real game and get them acclimated. They did that. This is a really good passing team and everybody can score and they all have the ability to score alot of points which will make them very hard to defend. Today was all about executing what they learned in practice, and getting some minutes. I liked what I saw. Now we need more work on the line and we made some silly fouls. We've got depth but we still need everybody available to play. Foul trouble can not become an issue especially in big games.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Glad you picked those 2. The easy answer would have been Christyn, who really was the POG in that she scored 20 points, had one 3-point air-ball miss, but ended up shooting 9-14 - really good for a guard (and played the most minutes - 27 - really surprising to me given that this was an exhibition game).

But Dorka was terrific all game, and CD really exploded in Q4 and showed a little bit of everything (except a good 3-point shot).

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Glad you picked those 2. The easy answer would have been Christyn, who really was the POG in that she scored 20 points, had one 3-point air-ball miss, but ended up shooting 9-14 - really good for a guard (and played the most minutes - 27 - really surprising to me given that this was an exhibition game).

But Dorka was terrific all game, and CD really exploded in Q4 and showed a little bit of everything (except a good 3-point shot).
The KAB isn’t necessarily the biggest scorer. These are good choices, although I used to get on Kib about picking more than one. ;)

Reaction Score
The KAB isn’t necessarily the biggest scorer. These are good choices, although I used to get on Kib about picking more than one. ;)

I think you mean KBA. (I shutter to think of what KAB stands for). ;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom