B1G splits home gate receipts | The Boneyard

B1G splits home gate receipts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Do other conferences share gate for conference games? I remember it was a new thing for the Nebraska when they joined the Big Ten so I assume this doesn't happen for the B12.

Anyway, this is capped at $1M per game and there's some creative ways for large schools to not pay out the maximum every home game by having additional fees on top of the face value of the tix but generally it does mean that the smaller ADs take in $1-2M more a year than it would otherwise.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Dear Mr. Delaney,

We will put a toll booth on I-84 in East Hartford for the Big Ten.

Hugs and Kisses,

UConn

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Yup, we need to expand the Rent ASAP. At the very least, make it known to the whole world that it can easily be expanded whenever we can get the out of the American.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Yup, we need to expand the Rent ASAP. At the very least, make it known to the whole world that it can easily be expanded whenever we can get the out of the American.
Job one is letting the world know that we can actually compete. Once that is done we can announce an expansion plan renderings of what it would look like @ 60K.

No matter what, we aren't getting a full share on day one if we are invited. I'm sure some adjustment could be made for our stadium if expansion wasn't complete. Really why couldn't it be? It's not like conference changes take place overnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom