Azzi | The Boneyard

Azzi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just wanted to say: I MISS HER!!
1673450614520.png

Reaction Score
When I come to a thread like this I expect to learn something, not just hear about your feelings. If you don't know something at least make something up, and make it optimistic.

I heard a report Azzi may play tonight. I think I heard someone say Azzi made 30 straight 3 pointers in practice yesterday. And she still lost to Caroline in their game of horse. Paige was able to dunk in practice today and she said she wants to play by the start of the Big East tournament. Geno has been working out while taking time off and he has lost 20 pounds and got his time for the mile down below 5:00.
See, it is not that hard to do.

Give me something to cheer me up.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
When I come to a thread like this I expect to learn something, not just hear about your feelings. If you don't know something at least make something up, and make it optimistic.

I heard a report Azzi may play tonight. I think I heard someone say Azzi made 30 straight 3 pointers in practice yesterday. And she still lost to Caroline in their game of horse. Paige was able to dunk in practice today and she said she wants to play by the start of the Big East tournament. Geno has been working out while taking time off and he has lost 20 pounds and got his time for the mile down below 5:00.

You're a hard man Ralph. :oops:

#1florida

Midwest Husky
Reaction Score

That is so great. I am still laughing. But, I agree with you.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
True HuskyNan. But seeing how I know little about Twitter, even though I have an account, how does one confirm that this or isn't a real Azzi or Paige account? Or when was the video made? (Rhetorical questions)

Reaction Score

how about a thumbs down?

Reaction Score
Geno running a 5 minute mile…did I misread? I think the greatest coach is not able to accomplish it. What kind of times do fellow boneyarders run? As an elder, former 5 miler, I am curious…hope to see Roger Bannister & John Landry At game tonight. Go Huskies!

Reaction Score

I agree.

Reaction Score
Azzi said she wants to play but she doesn't want Aaliyah to set screens for her. Did anyone except for me think that
KK Bransford should have been called for an intentional foul for bashing and knocking Aaliyah backwards into Azzi?

MooseJaw

Bullmoose#1
Reaction Score
For Ralph said ... I got my weekly call from Geno today, he said he feels so good that he may keep Azzi out of the game and while playing himself for 10 to 15 minutes.:confused:

Reaction Score
For Ralph said ... I got my weekly call from Geno today, he said he feels so good that he may keep Azzi out of the game and while playing himself for 10 to 15 minutes.:confused:
That's not what he told me... if I could remember it, I would pass it on. Any way, so, whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom