Azzi says she’s staying | The Boneyard

Azzi says she’s staying

Reaction Score
Great! I hope Paige stays 1 more too, but we will see about that one after this season.

I feel like we have been robbed seeing them play together. Fingers crossed for a healthy year, so we can at least see Azzi and Paige together for 1 full year!

Reaction Score
Great news. I believe that means that if Strong and Roberson say yes, we are all filled up as far as next season's roster goes. Does that mean that Paige can't come back ?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Great news. I believe that means that if Strong and Roberson say yes, we are all filled up as far as next season's roster goes. Which means, unfortunately, that Paige can't come back.
Paige's scholarship wouldn't count against the limit I don't think because she gets a Covid year which doesn't count against the limit or didn't at some point.

Reaction Score
If we win the championship this year, I think she will leave. She would be 23 years old at the start of next season, and probably would want to move on to the next chapter of her life (even though we selfishly want her to stay as many years as she can).

If we don't win the championship, I think she comes back!

Reaction Score
I like your arithmetic, @rvwsleep! Especially having more than one Ice on the list. We need all the Ice we can get! And who's the new recruit, Is9. I think I missed her announcement. :D

But seriously, as I understand it, unless Nika and Aaliyah and Aubrey stay another year, we are good.

And if Azzi is staying for her senior year, I'll be very surprised if Paige doesn't stay too.

Reaction Score
I like your arithmetic, @rvwsleep! Especially having more than one Ice on the list. We need all the Ice we can get! And who's the new recruit, Is9. I think I missed her announcement. :D

But seriously, as I understand it, unless Nika and Aaliyah and Aubrey stay another year, we are good.

And if Azzi is staying for her senior year, I'll be very surprised if Paige doesn't stay too.
You had me for a minute.
Ines B = IB
Ice B = IB (Yes, 2 IB's)
I should have made my original post clearer.
The first group equals 9 (is 9)
Azzi + Paige would be 11
4 new recruits would be 15.
I think !

Last edited:
Reaction Score
One wonders if this message was for someone other than the fans? Let’s hope so and that if it is, it accomplishes it’s purpose! Great news that Azzi is coming back! This strengthens my feeling that Paige too, will be back next season!
Hopefully, that announcement will follow shortly! Of course, even if Paige does go, we will still be absolutely loaded! I just pray that our team can stay healthy for awhile now!

Reaction Score
Just checking the roster. Is this correct for next year ?
KK
QS
AS
IB
JEA
IB
CD
AP
AD
Is = 9
AZZI
Paige = 11
4 recruits = 15

Recruit and scholarship tracking here.
It's 13 scholarships with Edwards, Nika and Griffin leaving.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky

Top Bottom