Azzi Fudd to UCONN | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Azzi Fudd to UCONN

Reaction Score
They all seem to be so good or have so much potential, but it's hard to see all staying when Geno doesn't like to play more than 7 or 8. Have we ever had such a potentially deep roster?

I recall similar sentiments after we signed Walker, Hunter, Coombs, and Gordon. It seemed as if we could run the table for years, but this would be their Senior year and none of them remain. Playing time has a way of sorting itself out.

Even though we have so much talent, I bet it was clear to Azzi that she'd backup Christyn Williams her freshman season, then have a clear path as a 3 year starter at the 2.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Welcome, Azzi! You made a great choice! Geno will make you even more successful!

I was alway confident, but never certain that Azzi would choose UConn. It's a great fit for her.

I've seen her play 10 games over 3 seasons in 4 different states. If SJC has a season, I'll go watch her again. From watching her interact with teammates, coaches, fans, and family, it's obvious what a great young woman she is. She will be an asset to the UConn family in many ways. I'm thrilled that Azzi has chosen UConn.

Reaction Score
Now is everyone happy? Now can we get down to the business of playing basketball and developing the current players into a championship TEAM?

No shortage of talent for the next 3 years. The only thing that remains is the 7ft Russian player Ivana Stepalloverya.

Reaction Score
This morning I saw Azzi's Instagram front page I think she gives hint she will choice UConn already. :)

Screenshot_3.png

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
So we can expect a comment from Geno soon.

I would imagine so, as soon as he finishes that BIG cigar that he lit up right after the reveal. I can see him now......feet up on his office desk, leaning back in his big office chair, smoking a BIG Cuban cigar and grinning like a Cheshire cat. :D .........with an old Gene Autry country western song playing in the background......."I'm back in the saddle again". Whooptie ty-yi-ho.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom