AZZI Fudd overtime Wbb | Page 2 | The Boneyard

AZZI Fudd overtime Wbb

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
This "skills camp" is just a marketing session for Under Armour. Kelsey and the nine players will be posing for promo material. Everyone gets paid.
Azzi is killing two birds with one stone. Doing drills with Kelsey and some top-notch professional trainers, and grabbing a "bag" (posing for promo material) at the same time. That looks like a win-win to me. :cool: I'm asking this question because I don't know the answer...but it would appear that Azzi does not have a shoe deal, as this would be a violation of the terms of a contract (unless it's with UA) if she did.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Bransford is the one who ran through Aaliyah Edwards' screen this year and knocked Edwards into Azzi hurting her knee.
I think she ran into Edwards, who flopped into Azzi. No way that girl knocks over Edwards with a little acting. To be clear though this is not a knock on AE since the vast majority of the time you get a foul call and no damage to your teammate.

Reaction Score
Azzi is killing two birds with one stone. Doing drills with Kelsey and some top-notch professional trainers, and grabbing a "bag" (posing for promo material) at the same time. That looks like a win-win to me. :cool: I'm asking this question because I don't know the answer...but it would appear that Azzi does not have a shoe deal, as this would be a violation of the terms of a contract (unless it's with UA) if she did.
I think she’s signed with Curry’s label which is a subsidiary of Under Armor I believe.

Reaction Score
So awesome. Definitely a big fan of kelsey Plum. Playing on my wnba favorite team. She will get her amazing shot back. So good place for Azzi.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom