AZZI Fudd overtime Wbb | The Boneyard

AZZI Fudd overtime Wbb

Reaction Score
Let’s hope she can stay healthy for her sake and her NIL’s. Kids today never take a break and give their bodies time to heal.

Kat

Reaction Score
Quite the list of players/attendees. Interesting!
This "skills camp" is just a marketing session for Under Armour. Kelsey and the nine players will be posing for promo material. Everyone gets paid.

Reaction Score
This "skills camp" is just a marketing session for Under Armour. Kelsey and the nine players will be posing for promo material. Everyone gets paid.
So, the " skills camp ' is a "skillful" promotion?? Who knew??

Reaction Score
I wish UCONN would switch from Nike to Under Armour

I like Under Armour, but I think most kids prefer Nike. A schools shoe deal, IMO, can have a real impact on recruits picking a school. In a P5 conference, the difference between Nike/UA is probably minimal, but in a conference like The Big East, which is a notch below, I think I could have some repercussions.

Just as long as we never sign with Adidas. EVER.

I am fascinated with colleges and shoe deals. May I ask why you want UCONN to switch to UA? I like UA, so I'm curious. I just think it would behoove UCONN to be a Nike school. I suspect that Nike, with our football program improving, the 2023 men's basketball NC, and the dynasty that is WBB still humming along, that we could see a much larger deal from Nike when the contract is up. Isn't it next year?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom