Ayanna Patterson workout video

Status
Not open for further replies.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
From the title, I was sure it was a Weight Room video :oops:

Reaction Score
I love the pugil stick he uses to challenge her shot.

Reaction Score
AP and Ice are going to be a fun watch........if AP can master her midrange game she's going to be close to unstoppable.....

Reaction Score
Sorry if this has already been posted.

I read another independent report recently that named Ayanna as the second best freshman in the class. Only "bested" by Laura Betts the 6'7" player of the year signed by Stanford. Also in the "top five" is Ice Brady. So we have two incoming freshman who are going to force things. What a season this can be. And the competition is better as well. Stanford can start two prime athletes at 6'4" and 6'7". South Carolina has Boston back and is loaded everywhere. Whew.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I read another independent report recently that named Ayanna as the second best freshman in the class. Only "bested" by Laura Betts the 6'7" player of the year signed by Stanford. Also in the "top five" is Ice Brady. So we have two incoming freshman who are going to force things. What a season this can be. And the competition is better as well. Stanford can start two prime athletes at 6'4" and 6'7". South Carolina has Boston back and is loaded everywhere. Whew.
Yes, there is much more talent at a lot more schools now. And yet, a segment of Boneyarders will continue to consider the Huskies failures if they don’t win a championship.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Yes, there is much more talent at a lot more schools now. And yet, a segment of Boneyarders will continue to consider the Huskies failures if they don’t win a championship.
The BY is not exactly setting the Championship aspirations for UCONN WBB.

"At UConn, it's national championship or nothing," Bueckers said. "Obviously upset, frustrated, disappointed.

Reaction Score
I haven't seen a whole lot Betts' play -- just the FIBA series last year, and the McD's AA game -- and she's got some skills. But she also seems very low energy. Maybe that goes with the territory when you're 6'7", but I wonder if she's gonna learn to step up the energy in college. This also struck me as the weakness of Cardoso's game at Syracuse. She had real skills, but not much energy. I'm not sure that changed much at SC.

Reaction Score
That was a nice clip. Skill development is such a huge part of the game these days. Glad to see Ayanna putting in extra work on her own.

Reaction Score
Huskies will do that themselves. Have you not been listening? “At UConn it’s championships or nothing”

Reaction Score
Ok I was a little off with the quote

Paige Bueckers on Title Game Loss: 'At UConn, It's National Championship or Nothing'​

Reaction Score
Ok I was a little off with the quote

Paige Bueckers on Title Game Loss: 'At UConn, It's National Championship or Nothing'​

It is a MUST mentality for the team. For me I believe in it ---until the tears come. I can't take their tears, they work too hard and too long to end up in tears.
How so ever, the talent, with one of the 5 picked National Freshmen on this team, Paige, Azzi, Caroline, Edwards, Dorka, Nika, De Berry and the new guys--I'm looking forward to this NC run. Geno in past seasons, believed getting to the NC was key in winning the next year.

Reaction Score
It is a MUST mentality for the team. For me I believe in it ---until the tears come. I can't take their tears, they work too hard and too long to end up in tears.
How so ever, the talent, with one of the 5 picked National Freshmen on this team, Paige, Azzi, Caroline, Edwards, Dorka, Nika, De Berry and the new guys--I'm looking forward to this NC run. Geno in past seasons, believed getting to the NC was key in winning the next year.
It's been this way since 2016 Championship or bust not sure why this is being said like its not the standard ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom