Ayanna Patterson to Uconn | Page 12 | The Boneyard

Ayanna Patterson to Uconn

Status
Not open for further replies.

MooseJaw

Bullmoose#1
Reaction Score
No you’re fine. I took out some completely unrelated posts and now I’m seeing ND threads
You may be seeing them because ND was in the running for AP, what I posted is a natural progression, cause and effect of winning this recruit and the continued decline of what was a once great rivalry. One that most of us had as our most important opponent of the year. What I have read to me boils down to our past respect for the ND team and program. I think we all miss what once was while being overjoyed at once again beating them by landing AP.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Should I remove the roster graphic and put it in a new post?
I for one can not get enough of the scholarship grid. Absolutely it fits in a new commit thread. I wouldn't care if it was in every thread.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Bills Fan - people forget ND went into a deep dive after the 2001 NC and wasn't a contender until 2011. Never even made the BE final or the Elite8 of the NCAA. And they have depended on some really important transfers in recent years.

Ayanna was a big recruiting disappointment for them, but we have had them as well in the not too distant past including one on the ND roster right now. New coach, new system - it may take a few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom