Awesome view of Kemba's classic | The Boneyard

Awesome view of Kemba's classic

Reaction Score
Have seen the shot 100 times. Always gives me goose bumps. Never saw it from this angle, from this perspective. Very cool. From CBS Sports Top Players of the Last Decade. So looking forward to UConn basketball getting back to this level. Scroll down and watch the video. The ref pumping his fist that the shot is good is gold.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
From that angle the the move and the shot look even more nasty. It was like Kemba said, I'm not just gonna beat you, I'm going to annihilate you. Then he did.

Reaction Score
Have seen the shot 100 times. Always gives me goose bumps. Never saw it from this angle, from this perspective. Very cool. From CBS Sports Top Players of the Last Decade. So looking forward to UConn basketball getting back to this level. Scroll down and watch the video. The ref pumping his fist that the shot is good is gold.

Love the Husky dancing around after the shot. That is the real Husky.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Before or during that game the St. John's Fans were chanting Hardy's Better....

Yeah....

Reaction Score

Man, that was loud... way to rep UConn fans.

Reaction Score

Sitting next to Zag

Reaction Score
UConn has made the best Garden moments of the last decade

When has it been anywhere close to that crazy in that building (besides the second weekend of the 2014 tournament)

Reaction Score

Fraschilla was so spot on immediately it helped make a tremendous overall call by the duo announcers. What a tremendous look on that angle!!!

Watching JC point to where everyone needed to go as it was inbounded what a great drawn up play. Kudos to the rest of the team for getting their spots in.

Reaction Score

I was 5 rows behind that exact location. Was amazing.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom