Awesome tweet, and interestingly, it's from the official UCONN twitter page... | The Boneyard

Awesome tweet, and interestingly, it's from the official UCONN twitter page...

Reaction Score
UConn cheerleaders ...

Screenshot (17).png

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Was DeBerry losing her mind or what??!! (in the best way possible). I'm not sure I've EVER seen someone as energetically excited for every single big play as she was. I know she gets little time off the bench thus far, but seeing her SO engaged makes me feel good about where she feels she fits in so far on this team.

But that pic you linked - literally the entire bench is going bonkers. LOVE seeing that.

Reaction Score
Was DeBerry losing her mind or what??!! (in the best way possible). I'm not sure I've EVER seen someone as energetically excited for every single big play as she was. I know she gets little time off the bench thus far, but seeing her SO engaged makes me feel good about where she feels she fits in so far on this team.

But that pic you linked - literally the entire bench is going bonkers. LOVE seeing that.
Love her. She is the best teammate.

Reaction Score
My favorite sign at the Civic Center, years ago, was one that said, “Someone has to lose. Any Volunteers?”
Mirroring the Courant headline before the 1995 NC
I believe it was "Who can beat UConn - Any Volunteers?"

Reaction Score
Was DeBerry losing her mind or what??!! (in the best way possible). I'm not sure I've EVER seen someone as energetically excited for every single big play as she was. I know she gets little time off the bench thus far, but seeing her SO engaged makes me feel good about where she feels c she fits in so far on this team.

I'LL climb on that bandwagon, because I didn't think we had the stuff to pull this out. Clearly, we did, folks rising to the occasion, a whole bunch of folks, E, finding her moxie, Ono wrapping them up, Aliyah pushing back, making her presence known,
and AZZIE hitting three's from all over, returning one of our missing pieces. A joyous afternoon. And the Lady Vols helped, Burrel, still hurting, and the injured graduate transfer all doing their parts, the orange in a shaky spot right now.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
I believe the ask was: left in the photo.
The two with paper in their hands are right of Caroline, not left. Left in the photo was not the question. I just answered the question. ;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom