Away games anyone? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Away games anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Don't waste your time or money going to Philly. The place sucks.
I lived in Philly for a few years. I wouldn't say "sucks". You can definitely have a fun weekend down there. Main St Manayunk, South St, Steak & Cheese from Pat's or Geno's, Old City, my favorite bar food at Chickie & Pete's - it's worth the trip.

Reaction Score
I lived in Philly for a few years. I wouldn't say "sucks". You can definitely have a fun weekend down there. Main St Manayunk, South St, Steak & Cheese from Pat's or Geno's, Old City, my favorite bar food at Chickie & Pete's - it's worth the trip.
Also the Italian market and lot of historic sites. Every time I have been there I have had a great time and the people have been super friendly. The city gets a bad rap.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

No kidding. There's a lot of cities I wouldn't want to live in (start with any city of more than 100K) but all of the new conference cities should provide plenty of entertainment for a weekend. I don't care if it's food, music, art, history or whatever all the cities have 2 1/2 days of stuff to do- including Tulsa.

Reaction Score
Away game for me going to the Maryland game. May the curse of edsall live on!! If not will have fun with alot of friends!!

Reaction Score
I am going to the Buffalo game. I have to be in Toronto the next day for business. It's perfect timing.

I can watch the game from my office high-rise. Unfortunately, I'll be in Boulder, Colorado! When UConn bball visited the arena, I was in San Diego. Bad timing strikes again.

If anyone wants restaurant suggestions, let me know. Buffalo has a lot of good food.

Reaction Score
My friend just got a job working for Southwest in Dallas, plan on flying out that weekend for the SMU game. Would also really love to catch a High School Football game the night before. You know a real "Friday Night Lights" Atmosphere. So the week before the game I'm sure well all touch base again on where to meet up for the tailgate and find out where all the UCONN fans are sitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom