Avatar change, with 5 games left in the season | The Boneyard

Avatar change, with 5 games left in the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Gone is the dartboard & bulls eye! I wanted to celebrate my tenth year in the real estate business with a fresh look. I'm still a believer if you don't have any signature avatar, pick a hot chick in a bikini. Only a few games left, so we're all going to need something to see & discuss as we brave March with no tourney. Please do your part.

k7984818.jpg

Reaction Score
I hope the team rallies around the fact that winning the next 5 games will give them a 6 game winning streak, which is the minimum streak needed to win a national title. In all likelihood UConn and the national champion will have the longest winning streaks going into next season. Let's do it.

GemParty

Reaction Score
It really breaks my heart, that this team can't go further. March just won't feel the same. Some lucky school needs to send the kids a fruit basket, because they are literally going to take UConn's spot in the tourney. I'm excited for the future because the 3 kids coming in next year REALLY want to play for Ollie. Are they one & dones? No. They will be excellent players. A new practice facility is being created. I hope Bazz/Boat stay to help the changing of the guard. Oh, and let the $$BigWigs find us a new conference soon too!

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Gem, I'm a visual guy. You are dartboard dude. Now that your 3 houses dude, I wont associate any of your new posts with your old posts. Please keep this in mind for future avatar changes.

GemParty

Reaction Score
Gem, I'm a visual guy. You are dartboard dude. Now that your 3 houses dude, I wont associate any of your new posts with your old posts. Please keep this in mind for future avatar changes.
Don't worry, most of my old posts were mind numbing babble anyhow. I got plenty more where that came from! I loved the dart board, because as I get older, the colors really stuck out on the screen for me. My wife liked the new real estate clip art- trio of homes. Plus, I wanted to do some networking on the board as well. Same crazy UConn fan!

GemParty

Reaction Score
I hope the team rallies around the fact that winning the next 5 games will give them a 6 game winning streak, which is the minimum streak needed to win a national title. In all likelihood UConn and the national champion will have the longest winning streaks going into next season. Let's do it.
Ollie seems to be pressing all the right buttons this year. Lets win out!

GemParty

Reaction Score
Just 4 games left now, it get's depressing when the season comes to a close. Especially beacuse we have a nice resume of wins. It would have been a thrill to see them compete in the One/Done time of year.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I know what you mean. It take me a while to associate new avatoars with their posters.

GemParty

Reaction Score
Mau- right now You & Patrick are leading the charge for best Avatars. I'm sticking with a business one, to generate some buzz and conversation about homes. I'm working as a consultant now with Premier Properties National Referral, that let's me help family & friends in Any state- Any property type. In the age of social media, and friends spread out over 50 states, I'm hoping to help a handful.

By Summer, this board should have 50 + bikini bombshells for our viewing pleasure! Or pick a sport, hey UConn images always work, or your profession. Just a grey blank avatar drives me nuts. I don't care if you change it daily, show some passion and personality! I (had) a friend once on FB with no pic, that guy was as boring as a hot turd.

GemParty

Reaction Score
I know what you mean. It take me a while to associate new avatoars with their posters.
Sorry about that. Kept the same crazy name.

GemParty

Reaction Score
Rear naked choke, just got much better looking! Nice job Zionn!

Reaction Score
patrick and Zionn have raised the bar and still keeping it Boneyard legal.....nicely done!

GemParty

Reaction Score
Hmmn, we may have a winner.
CL82 How did you change popular poster, underneath your avatar? You have Pride/Heart/UConn. What is that area called when you look at a profile change?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom