Availability of Players for Friday. | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Availability of Players for Friday.

Reaction Score
Let's not chew on each other over this.
Most of us want to see UCONN win, hopefully go all the way.
We all have different opinions and points of view regarding the possibilities and the best way to achieve those.
I personally haven't seen any post that says "Never mind their health and well being, we need them out on the court ASAP".
Maybe the luck is going to change and there won't be any more last second scratches. Maybe all the hurts will heal by tournament time.
Maybe.
I don't see Geno pushing anyone into a game unless HE'S satisfied that they are healthy enough to do so at a competitive level without risking further injury. And on the off chance he's deranged enough to do so, there are others, including the players themselves, who would prevent it.

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
Good chance to get Piath and Amari some quality playing time.
Just to play devil's advocate: I'd be surprised if it has not occurred to Geno at some point over the course of his career that finding minutes for his end-of-bench players can be helpful in their development for future seasons. If he's not finding them those minutes, it's probably because he'd rather use that limited available time to get game conditions work for his rotation players on end-of-game and close out situations heading into the post-season. Piath and Amari not getting minutes could have nothing to do with whether or not he considers them "game ready" and everything to do with his rotation players being tournament ready. With the minutes the surviving 6 have been playing, I'd probably more interested in finding opportunities to rest them but I'm not sure that Geno is thinking that way.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44
Top Bottom