Auburn QB Dismissed frrom Team | The Boneyard

Auburn QB Dismissed frrom Team

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Pass. Coming off two game suspension for "undisclosed reasons" and he immediately gets a public intox?

Sounds like he may have some issues outside of football that need addressing.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Hard pass... we aren't in the south winning at all costs is not in our motto.

Reaction Score
Sean White is no better than Shirreffs or Pindell, and those guys arent trouble off the field. No thanks.

The Elite 11 MVP and a QB who had a 64% comp in the sec west is no better than Pindell or Shirreffs? Can I have some of whatever it is you're smoking?

Reaction Score
This is a no brainer. If he'll come here you take him. Top 150 recruit with 2 years of eligibility, experience with our OC, and a quality showing in the SEC. Whose offense is public intoxication? Get the kid a change of scenery, out of the spotlight, and have a student manager stick with him on the weekends in the offseason. If it blows up he can grad transfer.

Reaction Score
This is a no brainer. If he'll come here you take him. Top 150 recruit with 2 years of eligibility, experience with our OC, and a quality showing in the SEC. Whose offense is public intoxication? Get the kid a change of scenery, out of the spotlight, and have a student manager stick with him on the weekends in the offseason. If it blows up he can grad transfer.

He's a RS Junior I think.

Reaction Score
He's a RS Junior I think.
At 21 years old? Well that's unfortunate. Think he's an obvious upgrade still but with only one year of eligibility on a team that won't be very good, maybe it's worth getting experience for a younger guy.

Reaction Score
Aubrun fans think the first suspension was for Coke or weed. Weed and public intox wouldn't bother me at all, especially since weed is decriminalized here and there are no public intox laws in Connecticut. Not sure we should bring in someone with a Coke problem though

Reaction Score
Aubrun fans think the first suspension was for Coke or weed. Weed and public intox wouldn't bother me at all, especially since weed is decriminalized here and there are no public intox laws in Connecticut. Not sure we should bring in someone with a Coke problem though
Sounds like partying is more important to this kid. You want football players that want a good education to fall back on in case their dream of professional athlete fails.

Reaction Score

Coke use is the norm on college campuses these days, especially for white kids with wealthy parents. Most of those kids are recreational users, only doing it at the occasional weekend party. Heroin would be a real "problem" that I wouldn't want to deal with.

Reaction Score

Maybe he'll switch to Pepsi for us.

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
You should not be allowed to discuss football after this evaluation.

I have seen Sean White play a dozen times. He is terrible. I'll stick to my evaluations. How many times have you watched Auburn over the last 2 years?

Jax Husky

Reaction Score
The Elite 11 MVP and a QB who had a 64% comp in the sec west is no better than Pindell or Shirreffs? Can I have some of whatever it is you're smoking?

Dude is not good. Sorry. He eats against garbage teams with a ton of talent around him. There is a reason he lost his job, it wasnt just the off field stuff.

Drew Barker, David Blough, Steven Collier, David Cornwell, Andrew Ford....

Ever heard of those guys? They were his Elite 11 counterparts that year.

Reaction Score
I have seen Sean White play a dozen times. He is terrible. I'll stick to my evaluations. How many times have you watched Auburn over the last 2 years?
Close to 80% of their games. I am very plugged into both major programs in Alabama. There was a lot of push for White to start over Stidham once his suspension came to an end.

You can stick with your assessment, but its laughably wrong.

Oh, and it is not because White is great, the other two are just very bad.

Jax Husky

Reaction Score
Close to 80% of their games. I am very plugged into both major programs in Alabama. There was a lot of push for White to start over Stidham once his suspension came to an end.

You can stick with your assessment, but its laughably wrong.

Oh, and it is not because White is great, the other two are just very bad.

White was good against non-elite teams, but the Auburn offense throws a lot of dink and dunk. For instance, against A&m, he was 18/27, but for just 126 yards.

He was not good against Clemson amd terrible against Georgia. LSU was his best game. Otherwise, he was just ok except against La-Monroe, Arkansas St, and Ole Miss (who cannot defend at all).

Reaction Score
White was good against non-elite teams, but the Auburn offense throws a lot of dink and dunk. For instance, against A&m, he was 18/27, but for just 126 yards.

He was not good against Clemson amd terrible against Georgia. LSU was his best game. Otherwise, he was just ok except against La-Monroe, Arkansas St, and Ole Miss (who cannot defend at all).
So he was really good against LSU, Ole Miss and Vanderbilt, and against mediocre teams. And that is not better than guys who are not good against the bad teams that litter our schedule? What do you think those two would be against LSU? Schrieffs cannot play Navy every week.

Jax Husky

Reaction Score
So he was really good against LSU, Ole Miss and Vanderbilt, and against mediocre teams. And that is not better than guys who are not good against the bad teams that litter our schedule? What do you think those two would be against LSU? Schrieffs cannot play Navy every week.

Ok, he is probably better than Shirreffs, but not by some crazy margin, and certainly jot by enough to take on his off the field issues. He is not the amswer this team needs.

And he also had a much better team around him than Bryant Shirreffs has ever had. Shirreffs would have had a hell of a lot better numbers at Auburn last year than Uconn (although Ints would be an issue for him still). We know Shirreffs at UConn would not have fard well, but what about with the Auburn talent around him?

Oh, amd he was 10-13 for 106 yards against Vandy. Meh.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom