Attending Ollie's practice 12/2 | The Boneyard

Attending Ollie's practice 12/2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Ill be in Storrs tomorrow to see his Closed practice. Looking forward to seeing how Ollie preps them for the big showdown @ MSG Tues. I'm also curious to see how his drills differ from JC. It runs from 12-3. I will tweet a bunch and try to post my annual recap here soon.

GemParty

Reaction Score
Wow, aren't you somethin'??:cool:
Annual Thank You practice/ pizza/meet&greet/ for Donors and JC riders from his walk. It's been a nice event usually happening before their first game. This yr due to the crazy early season travel, it's a bit late in the season.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Ill be in Storrs tomorrow to see his Closed practice. Looking forward to seeing how Ollie preps them for the big showdown @ MSG Tues. I'm also curious to see how his drills differ from JC. It runs from 12-3. I will tweet a bunch and try to post my annual recap here soon.
Looking forward as always to your report!

GemParty

Reaction Score
Are any other Summer riders/walkers attending today?

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Nolan hustled his ass off the whole practice. Needs to get stronger and is far from a finished product but he has the potential to be something.

Thanks for the report and looking forward to GemParty coming through with a DogManian post. Would love to hear more from uconnforlife as well. Did anyone look a lot better in practice than in games so far? Leon show anything? Was RJ still out? Anything?

Reaction Score
Leon forced a lot of shots up....I think he is still adjusting to the speed of the game. RJ practiced but was limited in some of the drills, I asked him how the shoulder was feeling and he told me that he thinks he'll be able to play Tuesday. A guy who impressed me was Brendan Allen who can hit constantly from 3 point range and made some nice plays in transition....Definitely worthy of a scholarship this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom