Attendance this weekend | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Attendance this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Amy - welcome. Out of curiosity, do you mind if I ask how you stumbled upon our little UConn Football fan board?

Reaction Score
Oh my goodness how very dear and sweet of yu to wish me a merry thanksgiving and I wish and hope that my first friend here has a most wonderful thanksgiving to surrounded by friennds and famly and love enough to last a life time. you make me cry yo are so nice to me and thank you.

I sure hope your a chick and note a dude. If you are a dude, then good show ol chap. If you are a girl then I feel a whole lot better. We already got our butts handed to us this year. I can't take any more BS Amy! One never knows...

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I predict there will be more people at the end of the hockey game then there will be at the end of the football game

Reaction Score
Dan. This if fantastic. Maybe you can let Chap rest for a while and play Amy for a bit. Best laugh I've had all day.

Just don't jump the shark like you did with Chap.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
You seem very nice, Amy. As long as you root for UConn you'll do ok here. Bonus points if you constantly post how our mediocre backup QB should be starting. (Just kidding about that last part, we've already got that covered)

Reaction Score
I will be there to keep my streak alive. I have only missed one half of one game at the Rent. I had the flu. It was a USF game at Thanksgiving. The person who was sitting in front of me should consider himself lucky I left that day. The last full game I missed was at Memorial Stadium. I may miss a game next year. My daughter scheduled her wedding on a Saturday. Who ever heard of that? There may be a though decision to make on that Saturday, lol
You may get lucky and the game that weekend is on a Thursday or Friday & be able to do both! God bless your head on Monday!

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
we have our annual dad's tailgate for this game. group of approximately 35 fathers/sons so ~70 total people. everyone will be sitting in the student section since nobody will be there so if you see a big group of fathers/sons in the student section you'll know i did my part.

Reaction Score
You may get lucky and the game that weekend is on a Thursday or Friday & be able to do both! God bless your head on Monday!
Thursday is good. Friday is the rehearsal diner. I'm hoping for a road game (DVR) or a bye. I better go to the wedding though. It is costing me more than my tickets. lol

Reaction Score
They have to realize it's a rebuild Medic. Whoever is there will bring the energy and I hope we keep it interesting. I'll be there plus one.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Done for the year kids hoops burying me, saw KO at our game against Glastonbury last week

Reaction Score
Whoever survives to the end of the game Saturday should take a picture of the stadium then and post it...Plus you do get credit for being the sole survivor. I will try but I doubt it. I did make it to the end of the ucf game and have pictures to prove that one.

Reaction Score
Whoever survives to the end of the game Saturday should take a picture of the stadium then and post it...Plus you do get credit for being the sole survivor.

and don't forget to shut the lights off on your way out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom