Attendance for URI guess? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Attendance for URI guess?

Reaction Score
I came across this and was ranting WTF!! Then I checked it on other sites and realized they must be talking not about the actual game time but an ESP3 broadcast. uconn football schedule 2018 - Bing

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
I came across this and was ranting WTF!! Then I checked it on other sites and realized they must be talking not about the actual game time but an ESP3 broadcast. uconn football schedule 2018 - Bing

I like how they're still using the previous all-white Siberian husky logo. It's time to bring back the all white husky mascot. Everything that's happened to our football program since the advent of the blue wolf logo has been an unmitigated disaster. Get rid of the evil blue wolf.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I am surprised people don't want to watch this game. To me, it's the first game to really see where this team is at physically and mentally. Obviously, URI isn't a top foe, but finally they won't face a highly experienced, high octane team. The offenses of Boise and UCF are as good as any in the country. Ridiculous teams to face with true freshman all over the field.

When PP and BD were here, when UConn played FCS teams is when they were at their worst. They didn't look motivated...they were sloppy....they gave you no hope that the team actually could play well. If RE has this team listening at all...hopefully we see passion on the field and an ability to assert their will against what should be an inferior opponent.

If they come out flat and look disinterested...then we know we have a big problem with this team. I am hoping to see some fire, energy and hopefully domination on the field. I know domination would be stretch...but at least showing they are the better athletes...and have the better coaches.

And...I am hopeful Washington will play....I am curious with what we have in him.

I am interesting to watch.
This!!

This is best opportunity we've had to date to where this team is; to learn how much damage the first to game have done to psyche; and to see if these guys learned anything at camp. The first two games were always going to be nightmares. This is an opportunity to learn where we are right now. I'm looking forward to it.

CL82

Reaction Score
I like how they're still using the previous all-white Siberian husky logo. It's time to bring back the all white husky mascot. Everything that's happened to our football program since the advent of the blue wolf logo has been an unmitigated disaster. Get rid of the evil blue wolf.
Of course men's basketball won a natty and the woman won four I think... and Nancy Stevens keeps doing her thing regardless.

Still,
#bringbackthewhitedog

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
Of course men's basketball won a natty and the woman won four I think... and Nancy Stevens keeps doing her thing regardless.

Still,
#bringbackthewhitedog

Yes, but what a pity that none of that helps us gain entry into a P5 conference.

CL82

Reaction Score
Yes, but what a pity that none of that helps us gain entry into a P5 conference.
tin-foil-hat.jpg

Conspiracy Kitty says: Or does it?

Reaction Score
Not sure I can go, mentally. Not feeling very confident. A loss to URI may lead to the Board of Trustees dropping football.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
If you’re worried about UConn losing to URI, then why would you not go to cheer them? They need all the fan support they can get now.

Sister visiting from South Carolina this weekend. Just asked her if she wanted to go. So I'm a maybe.

BlueandOG

We are not amused.
Reaction Score
It's tough to burn the nuptial capital to go to this game. I live outside Boston and have young kids. Although my wife is a UCONN fan too, she doesn't love doing all the driving to soccer, football, dance, etc. while I'm reliving the 90's with my buddies at the tailgate. That is the true cost for me - and I fear this game is not worth it.

Reaction Score
If I only went to games when I was feeling "very confident" I'd have a file cabinet full of unused tickets. Very weak, Bro.
I agree, it’s weak. This one feels different though. That, and I can’t get anyone to go. I’m not ruling it out.

Reaction Score
I got one other person willing to go if someone can score me a ticket.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I wish I was going, but I can't.

I have my boys on my own this weekend. My oldest has a soccer game, which was supposed to be played at 1:00. Even though it was rescheduled for the morning, we already made plans to visit my parents.

My wife is going to my nephew's wedding, which was supposed to be on North Topsail Beach, outside Camp Lejeune (yes, he is a Marine). Unfortunately, they are expecting a grossly unwanted guest and are relocating to Atlanta.

The hits just keep on coming for a couple who were in the crowd for the Vegas shooting.

All things considered, watching the game later on DVR with the ability to fast forward is not a horrible option.

Reaction Score
Put me in for a spare ticket. If anyone can help, please let me know. I ain't asking to get in with super baggy pants with chains on them.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom