ATTENDANCE: 27,104 | Page 4 | The Boneyard

ATTENDANCE: 27,104

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Attendance was 49,267. Of course, the capacity of Sun Life is nearly 76,000 so lots of empties for a top 20 showdown. I guess the beach was calling.....

Attendance implies people attending an event. No way 49k were there. And I highly doubt 49k tix were sold.

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
Left in the end of the 3rd quarter... First timeVER leaving a game early. Sad drive home as I listened to the rest of this dumpster fire on 1080am.

Reaction Score
It may seem trivial but you would think the head coach would have sense enough to wear a winter jacket. Two coaches were in short sleeve shirts.makes me wonder what he is trying to prove. Was he trying to be tough because it sure wasn't smart.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
It may seem trivial but you would think the head coach would have sense enough to wear a winter jacket. Two coaches were in short sleeve shirts.makes me wonder what he is trying to prove. Was he trying to be tough because it sure wasn't smart.

The TV announcers said Strong made a conscientious decision not to get all dressed up in warm clothes to send a message to his players. Not sure what Weist was thinking.

Reaction Score
The TV announcers said Strong made a conscientious decision not to get all dressed up in warm clothes to send a message to his players. Not sure what Weist was thinking.

he was thinking that dumpster fires are hot.

Reaction Score
Count me among the people who have had tickets since the Rent opened who is not sure what to do next year. 2.5 hour drive each way and a young family at home plus differing work conditions will all impact my decision along with the new hire and the direction of the team come April.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score

Seeing Weist on the video board rocking the short sleeves was the highlight of the night. My brother and I came up with three reasons why he would do that:

1) do something "tough guy" to try to spark and unite the team;
2) do something shocking to get noticed by other coaches for future employment;
3) he wanted to catch pneumonia to miss as much of the rest of the season as possible

I think #3 is the most plausible.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Coaching hire is everything. If it doesn't excite and give hope, we are likely out. Money isn't the issue, it's the time.

I invested roughly 9 hours in that debacle Friday from tailgate prep, travel, tailgate and game and at the end felt like a fool for doing so.

I am still amazed it could fall apart so quickly. It is damn hard to suck so badly, even Duke (perennially), Cuse under GRob, and Louisville under Krags played better than this.

Reaction Score
Seeing Weist on the video board rocking the short sleeves was the highlight of the night. My brother and I came up with three reasons why he would do that:

1) do something "tough guy" to try to spark and unite the team;
2) do something shocking to get noticed by other coaches for future employment;
3) he wanted to catch pneumonia to miss as much of the rest of the season as possible

I think #3 is the most plausible.

LOL. I'm going with all three (wonder if he can file a comp claim on top of it :))!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom