Atlantis - lessons learns already | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Atlantis - lessons learns already

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrazz12

BEast mode
Reaction Score
Anyone here know the deal on the thanksgiving lunch/reception thing? We were told 11 but no one here at the hospitality booth.

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
Anyone here know the deal on the thanksgiving lunch/reception thing? We were told 11 but no one here at the hospitality booth.
It's at Fathoms restaurant. And it costs $85.

Reaction Score

Just start drinking jrazz someone will show and if they don't, who cares keep pounding.

Reaction Score
On it. A little 11 am bottle of rum never hurts anyone. Tried uploading a pic but the wifi sucks. I'm doing this for you man.

Just say when and I will throw some Captain in my egg nog to fire up the Husky Gods. Have fun

Dribbles

Mrs. Dribbles
Reaction Score
FAREWELL TO THE BAHAMAS, I was well taken care by Fleudslipcon and spouse, and by OkaforPrez and BUHusky. We shouted or screamed , stomped our feet, we hugged and cried but in all we enjoyed being together for the Holidays. It was definitely a dream accomplished from the bucket list of Dribbles and myself.

The season is just starting, we will have losses, I talked to DanL late yesterday afternoon, he said it will get better and I noticed that he was favoring his left foot, need to make sure there has not been an injury. The boys will be coming home on Sunday so they need to rest up from three gruelling games.

I will be cheering from my chair in the rec room, but really can't wait to get home and watch the taped games to see what I missed because of all the cheering. Thanks everyone for looking out for the old gray hair lady who will be 69 next month.

GO HUSKIES!

Mrs. Dribbles

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
FAREWELL TO THE BAHAMAS, I was well taken care by Fleudslipcon and spouse, and by OkaforPrez and BUHusky. We shouted or screamed , stomped our feet, we hugged and cried but in all we enjoyed being together for the Holidays. It was definitely a dream accomplished from the bucket list of Dribbles and myself.

The season is just starting, we will have losses, I talked to DanL late yesterday afternoon, he said it will get better and I noticed that he was favoring his left foot, need to make sure there has not been an injury. The boys will be coming home on Sunday so they need to rest up from three gruelling games.

I will be cheering from my chair in the rec room, but really can't wait to get home and watch the taped games to see what I missed because of all the cheering. Thanks everyone for looking out for the old gray hair lady who will be 69 next month.

GO HUSKIES!

Mrs. Dribbles

Awesome post. Thanks for representing and congratulations. Time to reload the bucket.

Reaction Score

GO HUSKIES!

Mrs. Dribbles

Great post and thank you. Heard you were quite the voice in the UConn section, especially for a "mousy elderly lady" LOL.....I'm kidding just trying to pile on OkaForPrez sure hope he gave you a Big hug as he said he would. Safe trip home to all!

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Did CTO buy a boat?

From the Syracuse board in an "Atlantis Experience" thread.

"Later that evening I called cto, hoping to make plans with her to maybe grab a drink and finally meet her in person. Well, cto being cto, she put Coach Hopkins on the phone with me and then invited me on the yacht. She asked me if I packed a nice pair of pants and a shirt. I did, but even if I hadn't I would've gone out to a store and bought a suitable outfit. No way was I going to blow this opportunity."

Reaction Score
From the Syracuse board in an "Atlantis Experience" thread.

"Later that evening I called cto, hoping to make plans with her to maybe grab a drink and finally meet her in person. Well, cto being cto, she put Coach Hopkins on the phone with me and then invited me on the yacht. She asked me if I packed a nice pair of pants and a shirt. I did, but even if I hadn't I would've gone out to a store and bought a suitable outfit. No way was I going to blow this opportunity."
I let people wear whatever that want on my yacht. Most are getting naked at some time anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom