Atlanta on FX | The Boneyard

Atlanta on FX

Reaction Score
If any of you guys don’t watch this series, I suggest you check it out, because I think it’s one of the best shows on TV. The second season may be better than the first, and that’s saying something.

Steven Soderbergh was recently quoted as saying episode 6, “Teddy Perkins” was “the most beautifully photographed half hour of TV" he had ever seen.

Donald Glover, most probably know him as the Rapper “Childish Gambino” is a creative mastermind. It may mostly be for a slightly young-ish audience, talking 20-40 years old range, but the dialogue and creativity is amazing.

Reaction Score
If any of you guys don’t watch this series, I suggest you check it out, because I think it’s one of the best shows on TV. The second season may be better than the first, and that’s saying something.

Steven Soderbergh was recently quoted as saying episode 6, “Teddy Perkins” was “the most beautifully photographed half hour of TV" he had ever seen.

Donald Glover, most probably know him as the Rapper “Childish Gambino” is a creative mastermind. It may mostly be for a slightly young-ish audience, talking 20-40 years old range, but the dialogue and creativity is amazing.

The Teddy Perkins episode is really just fantastic television

Reaction Score
The Teddy Perkins episode is really just fantastic television
It’s amazing. Didn’t know it, but Glover acted as Perkins in the episode. Shows his depth.

Reaction Score
It’s amazing. Didn’t know it, but Glover acted as Perkins in the episode. Shows his depth.
I'd heard of the show and meant to watch but never found it. Then I flicked past the Teddy Perkins episode and instantly hooked. Should I re-watch season 1 first?

Reaction Score
I'd heard of the show and meant to watch but never found it. Then I flicked past the Teddy Perkins episode and instantly hooked. Should I re-watch season 1 first?
Yeah, definitely. The episodes aren't linked necessarily, but starting from the beginning will give you an idea of the character development and stuff like that. Season 1 had a lot of funny moments like the video posted in here. Season 2 is much more serious.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom