Atlanta on FX

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by CardiacAndre7, Apr 18, 2018.

1. CardiacAndre7

CardiacAndre7

If any of you guys don’t watch this series, I suggest you check it out, because I think it’s one of the best shows on TV. The second season may be better than the first, and that’s saying something.

Steven Soderbergh was recently quoted as saying episode 6, “Teddy Perkins” was “the most beautifully photographed half hour of TV" he had ever seen.

Donald Glover, most probably know him as the Rapper “Childish Gambino” is a creative mastermind. It may mostly be for a slightly young-ish audience, talking 20-40 years old range, but the dialogue and creativity is amazing.

Guapo likes this.
  2. FartMan69

FartMan69 I can't believe I ate the whole thing

My personal favorite scene from season 1

WingU-Conn likes this.
  3. Guapo

Guapo

The Teddy Perkins episode is really just fantastic television

4. CardiacAndre7

CardiacAndre7

It’s amazing. Didn’t know it, but Glover acted as Perkins in the episode. Shows his depth.

5. Dogdeacon

Dogdeacon

I'd heard of the show and meant to watch but never found it. Then I flicked past the Teddy Perkins episode and instantly hooked. Should I re-watch season 1 first?

6. CardiacAndre7

CardiacAndre7

Yeah, definitely. The episodes aren't linked necessarily, but starting from the beginning will give you an idea of the character development and stuff like that. Season 1 had a lot of funny moments like the video posted in here. Season 2 is much more serious.