Athletic Director Dave is fired up | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Athletic Director Dave is fired up

Reaction Score
Random, but I've read that Bill Gates is a Diet Coke nut and he has one to start his mornings. Things worked out pretty well for him.
And Steve Jobs was a juicer... working great until it caused his pancreas to shut down and he died soon after

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
ssssshhhh don't tell freescooter but we secretly emptied out the Diet Mountain Dew and filled it with...
iu

Reaction Score
At around 7:00, AD Dave was walking around section 202 introducing himself and thanking the fans for being in their seats before kickoff. I thanked him for the progress he's made, told him that it's appreciated and to keep up the good work. It's worth repeating... "he gets it."

Reaction Score
My game feed was late getting started. What did the crowd look like at the start? Were people still filing in?

Reaction Score
My game feed was late getting started. What did the crowd look like at the start? Were people still filing in?
Those in attendance will know better than me, but from a TV perspective I thought it looked good at kickoff.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Those in attendance will know better than me, but from a TV perspective I thought it looked good at kickoff.

I missed kick off - thanks to FF County traffic. Got inside about 3 mins into the game. The amount of people still pouring in at that time was still very significant. Its clear, a significant portion of the audience is really just there to drink outdoors.

Reaction Score
AD Benedict visited us in section 223 around 7 pm. He was great, said he had been awake since 4 am. I told him it was nice to be home after 8 months, looking forward to a new season and shared a story of meeting several players in Milford during the summer. I introduced him to my 12 year old nephew, who was seeing his first football game. He told Eddie to get ready for good things and to get back for more games. AD David Benedict gets it.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
And Steve Jobs was a juicer... working great until it caused his pancreas to shut down and he died soon after
I thought juicing was predominantly a vegan thing?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom