Athletic Director Dave is fired up | The Boneyard

Athletic Director Dave is fired up

Reaction Score
This guy is great. Marketing really well. He's got a giant Mountain Dew while claiming to be all jacked up. Just great stuff.

I like that he's the visionary and all this other staff has been hired to help make it reality. This guy isn't pushing paper. He thinks up cool stuff, relates to the fans and interacts with us directly and indirectly. That results in donations and ticket sales. He is all over the content on this web site and there is so much good insight here. He is smart enough to use it to improve the program and engage fans. Just an awesome display of competence and amazingly, he is doing exactly what many of us said the AD should be doing. The fans know what they want. Great hire by Herbst, great job by Dave.

Reaction Score
giphy.gif

Reaction Score
ADD is exactly what UConn needed!!! To bring back REv2 was financially and athletically a stroke of genius. He knew that BD had to go. I dread the Hathaway days!!!!

Reaction Score

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Read yesterday in the Courant about AD Dave starting his day off with pop instead of coffee. Those Double Gulps of Dew are great. Right up until he gets his first kidney stone.

Reaction Score
Read yesterday in the Courant about AD Dave starting his day off with pop instead of coffee. Those Double Gulps of Dew are great. Right up until he gets his first kidney stone.
Random, but I've read that Bill Gates is a Diet Coke nut and he has one to start his mornings. Things worked out pretty well for him.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom