ASU beats Creighton in Omaha! | The Boneyard

ASU beats Creighton in Omaha!

Reaction Score
Great game for Coach Dan's brother, Bobby, and the Sun Devils!

The Bluejays did not look as sharp as past teams. From what I saw our Huskies should match up well with them. Their center is the major concern. This game film will be very instructive on how to beat them.

Reaction Score
Great game for Coach Dan's brother, Bobby, and the Sun Devils!

The Bluejays did not look as sharp as past teams. From what I saw our Huskies should match up well with them. Their center is the major concern. This game film will be very instructive on how to beat them.
Let’s just hope the Hurley’s go undefeated against the Bluejays this year

Reaction Score
Cool. They still won two road games after a miserable start. I think they’re better off mentally closing the book on Bagley than acting like he’s going to come back and give them anything.

Cool. Oregon is terrible.

Reaction Score
Season ruining loss IMO. ASU isn't good, I think we had a major uphill battle to get a tourney bid even if we won this game, a weak OOC schedule with two home loses and one decent neutral site win is all they have. Go at least 9-11 in conference and make the NIT hopefully. Fingers crossed the core sticks around to make a run next year.

Reaction Score
Not a surprise. Creighton is one of the youngest teams in the country. They have a bevy of talent, but will go through growing pains this year. They can beat almost anyone in the BE on a given night, or lose to anyone.

For that reason, I penciled them anywhere from 6 to 9th in the conference before the season began. NIT most likely. They've actually looked better than I expected, largely due to Hawkins and Nembhard.

Buy Creighton while their stock is lower this year.

Reaction Score
brother bobby's seat would have been even warmer had they lost. big win for him.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
ASU has now won three in a row, including road games at Oregon and Creighton.
I thought this was the 4th in a row?
Whatever, it keeps Bobby H in a better position, at least for a few weeks

Reaction Score
As an Alum of ASU (in addition to UConn), I was really happy for both the ASU team and Bobby H.

Reaction Score
Really unfocused at the foul line. Creighton should have won by 10 easily even with a couple of ludicrous calls going against them late.

Reaction Score
Bent out of shape over a December loss? This stuff happens every day in college basketball. Teams can look bad any given night and guess what? We probably will too at some point.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom