Ashlynn Shade! | The Boneyard

Ashlynn Shade!

Reaction Score
Jeepers!

And some people in the Yard were worried that her numbers would suffer because she was playing at La Lumiere.
Frustrated Kill Me GIF

Reaction Score
Can she guard a chair?
Many (or maybe all?) of the former players who were labeled as incapable of guarding a chair by Geno, turned out to do ok at UCONN.
In fact, I think they all did better than just "ok"!
I'm not worried.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
With some of these kids, being teamed with other very good players opens up,a lot,of opportunities. The best defender on the opposition can’t guard 3 players. Hope she thrives. Her quick release is impressive.

Reaction Score
Jeepers!

This season's Ashlynn seems (to me) to be featuring the 3-ball a bit more than past season (s)... Successfully, I might add!
Thinking she'll be a good one..

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
This season's Ashlynn seems (to me) to be featuring the 3-ball a bit more than past season (s)... Successfully, I might add!
Thinking she'll be a good one..
Right. Last year all the talk was about her fantastic midrange game. She has quick stop and pop jumper from 15 feet that is deadly. This clip was bombs away for undoubtedly one of the fittest players in the game at any level.

Reaction Score
Your right most of her previous clips showed her abilities from the mid range jumper. Now another 3 pt bomber for Geno's motion offense. Paige, Azzi, Caroline, Ines, KK and Ashlynn. Bombs away next year.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
And some people in the Yard were worried that her numbers would suffer because she was playing at La Lumiere.
Frustrated Kill Me GIF
Not very bright of them, was it?

Reaction Score
I'm telling you Ashlyn Shade is the truth. She is going to be fantastic at Uconn with Geno's coaching. Watch out for her and Jana El Alfy.
The real question of these two recruit is: Can they put points on the score board? I don't care if they lie, as long as they can score.

Reaction Score
I don’t get where this notion Ashlynn can’t play D is coming from. I watched about a dozen of her games at Noblesville and she was the core of their D every game. Of course, the roster was uneven but they played some good teams — even Ayanna’s team — and Ashlynn was the primary defender for the whole team. She rarely sat and the coach used her at the point of a soft press for entire games. In effect, she covered the entire court for 35 mins every night. She’s an opportunistic ball hawk who is willing to play D all game.

cferraro04

Sensei
Reaction Score
OMG...Ashlynn, Paige, Azzi, Allie, KK, Nika, Caroline, Ines, Jana, Ice, Ayanna, Qadence, Amari... One more solid big and Geno will win 15 before he retires.

Reaction Score
OK. I surrender. It's time to consider a 5-guard line-up . . .

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom