As Advertised | The Boneyard

As Advertised

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm not sure how far this team can go, but i do think they are as advertised. I like the make up of this team. Gibbs, Hamilton, Purvis and Adams are all in attack mode. They are playing sloppy, but they are 4 good college players. It kind makes the offense tough to predict/guard.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
I'm not sure how far this team can go, but i do think they are as advertised. I like the make up of this team. Gibbs, Hamilton, Purvis and Adams are all in attack mode. They are playing sloppy, but they are 4 good college players. It kind makes the offense tough to predict/guard.
And Miller as well, if he got more opportunities. KO seemed to give out the minutes pretty evenly across the board, but I expect that the starters will get more time from now on. I feel like Gibbs needs more run to get himself comfortable. I wonder if we will see more of Gibbs and Adams in at the same time?

Reaction Score
I was at the game today and while I agree with everything you said I'm starting to think that Miller might be the best player on the team.

Reaction Score
Miller is the kind of player who always gives us fits. Super glad he's on our side

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
I was at the game today and while I agree with everything you said I'm starting to think that Miller might be the best player on the team.
What's really great about this comment is that although he is really good, really really good, while he might not be the best player on the team, he might not be the best player we added. That's a great position to be in considering what he has brought.

Reaction Score
What's really great about this comment is that although he is really good, really really good, while he might not be the best player on the team, he might not be the best player we added. That's a great position to be in considering what he has brought.

These words you speak, they are strangely undecipherable but vaguely recognizable. Bosnian, no?

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
These words you speak, they are strangely undecipherable but vaguely recognizable. Bosnian, no?
What didn't you understand? He's probably not the best player on the team and he may not even be the best player we added (season time will tell - Gibbs), but he's still really really good.

Reaction Score
What didn't you understand? He's probably not the best player on the team and he may not even be the best player we added (season time will tell - Gibbs), but he's still really really good.

Yeah if you said it like that it'd be understandable, but you didn't.
You said "while he might not be the best player on the team, he might not be the best player we added", which while it may not be good English, it also may not good English.

Reaction Score

He's probably not the "best player" on the team but he could end up proving to be the most important player in most games!

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
He's probably not the "best player" on the team but he could end up proving to be the most important player in most games!

he needs to touch the ball at least once down on the block when we're on offense... i wouldn't mind late game going through him and letting him find the open shooters or get a bucket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom