As a fan, what's your New Year's Resolution? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

As a fan, what's your New Year's Resolution?

Doctor Hoop

Prescribing Hardwood Excellence
Reaction Score
Mine is to no longer opine on the Fire Ollie/Keep Ollie argument. I’ve written my piece a number of times, as have many of you, to the point that once I see who wrote I can almost word-for-word know what’s posted. I just worked my way through one of those threads and at this point it’s just painful.

So I’ll post on how the team plays, how the opposition plays, game strategies, player performances, in game coaching decisions, NCAA hoop, and recruits. But I’m saving my head-coach-Ollie-yes-or-no talk for the end of the season.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
Don't let my kids watch and pick up any bad basketball habits.

Reaction Score
Mine is to no longer opine on the Fire Ollie/Keep Ollie argument. I’ve written my piece a number of times, as have many of you, to the point that once I see who wrote I can almost word-for-word know what’s posted. I just worked my way through one of those threads and at this point it’s just painful.

So I’ll post on how the team plays, how the opposition plays, game strategies, player performances, in game coaching decisions, NCAA hoop, and recruits. But I’m saving my head-coach-Ollie-yes-or-no talk for the end of the season.

I'm stealing your resolution.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom