As a fan, what's your New Year's Resolution? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

As a fan, what's your New Year's Resolution?

Curiouser
Reaction Score
If you get every sandwich in 2018 at Arby's you can keep that resolution
Post/avatar/signature

I actually drove by the one in Danbury a few weeks ago and gave it a passing thought. Then decided against it.

If I ate every sandwich at Arby’s I would undoubtedly undo my past two years of resolutions.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Post/avatar/signature

I actually drove by the one in Danbury a few weeks ago and gave it a passing thought. Then decided against it.

If I ate every sandwich at Arby’s I would undoubtedly undo my past two years of resolutions.

But you wouldn’t need to worry about what your 2019 resolution would be.

Reaction Score
Post/avatar/signature

don't go to the one in Danbury. I have gotten food poisoning from them twice. there was one in new milford that was good but they closed

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Post/avatar/signature

Stay away from CT Arby's.

Reaction Score
You went back after getting food poisoning once?
it was years apart. Didn't really have confirmation it was the Arby's until it happened again the second time.

Reaction Score
To take greater solace ...and pride....in what we’ve accomplished: Men’s and Women’s National Championships, top-level baseball teams ( including the star of the 2017 WS) champion/ competitive soccer & field hockey teams, a highly ranked scholastic institution, a dynamic/ ever-growing campus facility and avid, loyal sports/ university fans-advocates....and more !! Uconn blue & white!!!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Superjohn
so-you-were-so-uninterested-in-my-my-post-that-you-responded-to-it-twice.jpg

:rolleyes:

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
Calhoun teams never had any offense and never won anything in the 90's.

This sounds like one of the dumbest posts in boneyard history as well. Touche my good sir. Don't be a hypocrite. It's a bad look.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
it was years apart. Didn't really have confirmation it was the Arby's until it happened again the second time.

Two days of the squirts didn't do it for you?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom