Army Series | The Boneyard

Army Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Not good...

“@UConnMHOC: Final score, #UConn falls to @army_hockey 4-3. Huskies and Army back at it tomorrow night from West Point #BleedBlue”

Reaction Score
Another lackluster performance. They got out to a two goal lead and it felt like they let their foot off the gas against a team that had lost thirteen in a row. The only positive was the good size crowd supporting them. The most consistent thing this team does is be inconsistent.

Reaction Score
The terrible 5 minute major power play they had was embarassing. I think they had 2 weak shots on goal. I have a feeling they are losing at West Point tomorrow too.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Gametime. Have no idea what to expect tonight. Nichols in for Grogan

Reaction Score
Uconn wins 3-1. Good night for UConn overall for the conference standings. UConn wins, Bentley loses, and Robert Morris loses. Now sit fourth in the conference going into the final weekend.

Next weekend UConn plays Sacred Heart, Bentley plays AIC, Robert Morris plays Mercyhurst, and Air Force plays Niagara.

Need a great weekend next week to get a first round bye. Not going to be easy because Sacred Heart has been playing a lot better coming down the stretch and they can score goals.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
They got the job done tonight...but it wasn't fancy.

Reaction Score
HUGE win by RIT over Air Force. UConn now tied for third in the standings going into the final weekend. After a terrible loss last night to Army, Uconn finds itself tied for third and only one point behind second going into the final weekend. Going to be an interesting weekend across the board in the conference next weekend. UConn has a chance to finish second or third in the conference and avoid a second round 4/5 matchup. They need to get four points next weekend but it will not be easy.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
this team needs to really bring it next weekend. They've lost 2 at home against teams that quite honestly are not that good. I don't know if they know how to win in big situations yet. They remind me too much of some of the Marshall teams that lost critical games to weaker opponents. Very frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom