Army Game Thread | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Army Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Needed that TD. Not being able to watch or listen to the game on this flight sucks.... Game tracker is decent

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
He literally gameplanned against MULTIPLE triple-option offenses while at ND and today they look like they're reading Latin.

Reaction Score
Needed that TD. Not being able to watch or listen to the game on this flight sucks.... Game tracker is decent
Ha...I'm watching the game tracker on a flight too. Hoping we pull this out so I'll have something worth watching when I get home.

Reaction Score
The way the game has gone so far we will need 3 TD's in the second half to win this. Is it possible with our offense, we shall see. A defensive or special teams TD would help. This will be a good game to reference in regard to halftime adjustments by our coaching staff.

Reaction Score
The Army qb has kept it on 90% of 3rd and less than 2.

They've been very predictable on offense, and our defense still couldn't stop anything with the exception of the fumble.

Reaction Score
Can anyone explain yhe logic behind giving Foxx zero time at QB? We can dominate this Army team with the spread option but we've elected to go with the philosophy that's yielded 6 losses.

We'd have at least 14 points if we worked him in on some of those drives. That Delorenzo run is prime example.

Reaction Score
I find Whitmer's play infuriating. He heistates to throw the ball and WRs go from open to being covered.

And that's even with protection. He has no other excuses for being that indecisive with the ball.

Reaction Score
They've been very predictable on offense, and our defense still couldn't stop anything with the exception of the fumble.
Yes...it's unfortunate when you still can't defend the obvious.

Reaction Score
Can anyone explain yhe logic behind giving Foxx zero time at QB? We can dominate this Army team with the spread option but we've elected to go with the philosophy that's yielded 6 losses.

We'd have at least 14 points if we worked him in on some of those drives. That Delorenzo run is prime example.

Apparently in Diaco's mind, it makes more sense to stick with a conventional offense when the other team is gashing our defense with option all day. Apparently preaching and enforcing "fundamentals" is far more important than doing whatever it takes to outscore the other team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom