Army Game 11/19/22 | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Army Game 11/19/22

Reaction Score
In either 2003 or 2005, my local watering hole (O'Neills in South Norwalk) did a bus trip to the game. I believe we were parked in the grass lot that is at the top right hand corner of that photograph. It must have taken an hour to hike up the hill to the stadium. Day-of parking for non-season ticket holders is also far away (for security purposes I believe). You definitely want to give yourself plenty of time to get to the stadium (whether you walk or take the highly recommended shuttle bus) so you don't miss the parachute jump with the game ball!
I love O’Neill’s, that is all

Reaction Score
For those driving to the game for the first time, don't forget that you need a pass to get on campus as West Point is an active military base. I went to last year's game & our group pre-purchased the parking passes on-line & printed them out. (As a result, I now get regular e-mails for all upcoming ARMY athletic events)
Thanks for the info. So I understand if I get the parking pass you can just drive in without having to go checked inside at visitors center?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020
Top Bottom