Arkel Ager-Lamar? | The Boneyard

Arkel Ager-Lamar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He is transferring to St. Thomas More along with Enoch and has reclassified to 2016. Wondering if anyone knows if we are recruiting him? He is a stock riser, just received an offer from St. John's and is being recruited by Nova.

Reaction Score
He is transferring to St. Thomas More along with Enoch and has reclassified to 2016. Wondering if anyone knows if we are recruiting him? He is a stock riser, just received an offer from St. John's and is being recruited by Nova.

I knew we watched him some last year when the main competition was schools like Fairfield and Sacred Heart.

Reaction Score
We watched him a few times last high school season and he came to First Night.

I'm a big fan of his reclassification and it clearly looks like it's paying off quick with an offer from St. John's. Ager will certainly get plenty of looks from UConn with him playing with Enoch.

Reaction Score
Here’s some video I found on him. I had read he was pretty thin, but he looks stronger than I thought he’d be. Maybe not super athletic, but could be a nice role player, plus he has another 2 years to develop. Give me him or Jared Wilson-Frame as the Local Kid for 4 years…. But also Enoch, as the local Big Kid. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0MSxe1nlC0
#23 in Red, from GHPA recently

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rydWbVxIDoY
#35 in Red.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
I could be wrong but I thought he was on campus with a few players & Tremont Waters on NBA Draft Night.

Reaction Score
I saw him play in person a few weeks ago. He is plenty good. Attacks the rim and has a nice stroke. He was the best player on the floor that night.

Reaction Score
Heard he is really close to being Husky talent if not there, not so much on Wilson-Frame. Frame was said to be a nice player but next level down…..

Reaction Score

I live in Trumbull and attend many St. Joe's games. Arkel is a talented, plus athlete who needs to play every possession. That is the biggest thing for him - consistent effort. He needs to work on his handle and perimeter game as well as a 6-5 wing. Big -time defensive potential.

The extra year and playing in the NEPSAC @ St. Thomas More should really help him. It is up to him whether he is an A-10 level player or a UCONN-level player in 2 yrs.

AstarIsBorn31

Underrated Poster
Reaction Score
I really enjoyed seeing this kid play a few weeks ago.. Tons of confidence when he steps on the floor. Can knock down the jumper as well as take it to the rack. I also liked Wilson-Frame who had a strong dribble and good eye for the pass as well as the rim in traffic. I would assume Uconn would give Ager an offer (as he said Uconn has shown interest) but I believe his recruitment is going to start picking up and becoming competitive in the coming year especially with St. Thomas being stocked with talent. One guy from Uconn I would compare him to the most would be Lamb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom