Aren't people outraged there is no livestream tonight? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Aren't people outraged there is no livestream tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
A/V employee #1: Hey what's going on with the coverage for First Night?

A/V employee #2: Don't know. I'm covering the regular season home opener for hockey. I think they are putting some of First Night on Periscope.

A/V employee #1: I'm getting a lot of flack for not making it available.

A/V employee#2: We in here talking about practice. I mean, listen, we're talking about practice, not a game, not a game, not a game, we talking about practice. Not a game. Not, not … Not the game that [the kids] go out there and die for and play every game like it's [their] last. Not the game, but we're talking about practice, man. I mean, how silly is that? … And we talking about practice. I know [they] supposed to be there. I know [we'd] supposed to lead by example... I know that... And I'm not.. I'm not shoving it aside, you know, like it don't mean anything. I know it's important, I do. I honestly do... But we're talking about practice man. What are we talking about? Practice? We're talking about practice, man. [laughter from the media crowd] We're talking about practice. We're talking about practice. We ain't talking about the game. [more laughter] We're talking about practice, man. When [they] come to the arena, and [they] see [them] play, you see [them] play don't you? You've seen [them] give everything [they've] got, right? But we're talking about practice right now. We talking about pr... [Interrupted].

Reaction Score
A/V employee #1: Hey what's going on with the coverage for First Night?

A/V employee #2: Don't know. I'm covering the regular season home opener for hockey. I think they are putting some of First Night on Periscope.

A/V employee #1: I'm getting a lot of flack for not making it available.

A/V employee#2: We in here talking about practice. I mean, listen, we're talking about practice, not a game, not a game, not a game, we talking about practice. Not a game. Not, not … Not the game that [the kids] go out there and die for and play every game like it's [their] last. Not the game, but we're talking about practice, man. I mean, how silly is that? … And we talking about practice. I know [they] supposed to be there. I know [we'd] supposed to lead by example... I know that... And I'm not.. I'm not shoving it aside, you know, like it don't mean anything. I know it's important, I do. I honestly do... But we're talking about practice man. What are we talking about? Practice? We're talking about practice, man. [laughter from the media crowd] We're talking about practice. We're talking about practice. We ain't talking about the game. [more laughter] We're talking about practice, man. When [they] come to the arena, and [they] see [them] play, you see [them] play don't you? You've seen [them] give everything [they've] got, right? But we're talking about practice right now. We talking about pr... [Interrupted].
Go on

Eskapeesto

The specter of ExtraPesto is haunting the Cesspool
Reaction Score
Anyone else in Bristol? Let's march on ESPN headquarters!

800px-simpsons_angry_mob.png

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Just downloaded this crappy Periscope app, zoomed in to CT and not a single Periscope worthy thing is happening in the entirety of the state. I may be doing this wrong.

Reaction Score
Had no idea ESPNU was no longer doing whip around coverage like they've done in the past, I guess those budget cuts that have been reported are hitting them hard.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
I've tried to watch UConn periscopes, both this First Night stream and some of Diaco's pressers, and they always have a connection failure. Every time. Today I tried some periscopes from the Bronx Museum and random people and they had no problem. Maybe the Horde is right about the crappy wi-fi at Gampel. I know it's silly to complain about free stuff but they shouldn't even bother streaming if their connection is so bad, it'll just piss off fans.

Reaction Score
If you plan on going to games at gampel, don't plan on using your phone. I tried to periscope last night but I couldn't get my 4G to work or connect to the wifi.

Reaction Score
You could have watched KY, gag, Big,gag, Blue, gag, Madness... Sorry just the thought of that, retch, retch..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom