Are you ready for this beating? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Are you ready for this beating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Yes. That's an understatement. Just became really disruptive. And repetitive.

But he is still here. Posing as Chap and Amy and I'm sure someone else that he will invent tomorrow now that Amy is banned.

I am not Navin R Johnson

Reaction Score
Is this a serious question?

Read the attendance thread.

Yeah, I was wondering where all that was. Looks like it just ends, were there posts deleted? Like I said, I bailed on that thread when someone asked for pics. It was going from 0 to weird in about 3 seconds.

Reaction Score
We'll see what happens guys. I was just having a little fun with the opening post. Playing at Uconn has usually been tough with the beat downs in 2008 and 2010. I will be honest though, I'm really not a big fan of Diaco, when he was here in 2009 he was always a tough interview and almost everyone I know that spent any meaningful amount of time talking to him would all say he came off as very strange. That said, the guy may very we'll turn your program completely around and I certainly hope he does because if we're both going to be stuck in this league we need you guys to get back on track. I do think the Cats win by a nice margin tonight but I wish you guys the best in turning this thing around. Let's play a good one tomorrow with no major injuries.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Yes. That's an understatement. Just became really disruptive. And repetitive.

But he is still here. Posing as Chap and Amy and I'm sure someone else that he will invent tomorrow now that Amy is banned.

I really don't believe that HFD is Chap.

Chap is an playing some stupid role - but if you go back to their original posts on the basketball board they reference players that HFD would never have heard of.

I could believe that Amy is HFD. It's a much straighter troll job. Straight racist and not even funny.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score

Chap is an playing some stupid role - but if you go back to their original posts on the basketball board they reference players that HFD would never have heard of.

I could believe that Amy is HFD. It's a much straighter troll job. Straight racist and not even funny.

Agree. I was thinking that Chap's posts must take a fair amount of time. He clearly knows UConn and Husky football and is no spring chicken. Writing in his consistent tone that makes him sound stupider than he is must take time, and probably also indicates someone that is trained as a writer. It has occurred to me that he may be a sportswriter that needs to hide his identity, so he created this angry Yoda persona. Just a theory.

Reaction Score
Interesting. I can buy that. All very strange, however. Especially chaps obsession with headhunters.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
This game will be closer then people think

HFD is not chap or Amy, nor is chap, Amy.

Reaction Score
i contracted numerous search firms in my eons in heavy industry

if smart, you will take my word without the grain of s a lt

UCONN is o v e r d e w a RefunD

Reaction Score
HFD is not chap or Amy, nor is chap, Amy.

stupid people breeding.jpg

Reaction Score
Just looking back on last years game really puts it in perspective of how much better UConn got in one season. Cincinnati went to the Rent in 2014 and dominated the Huskies in a 41-0 shutout. This season UConn actually looked like a competent offense with playmakers like Arkeel Newsome and a QB that is actually D-1 caliber. It's small baby steps so far but UConn and Bob Diaco will get there.

Reaction Score
Just looking back on last years game really puts it in perspective of how much better UConn got in one season. Cincinnati went to the Rent in 2014 and dominated the Huskies in a 41-0 shutout. This season UConn actually looked like a competent offense with playmakers like Arkeel Newsome and a QB that is actually D-1 caliber. It's small baby steps so far but UConn and Bob Diaco will get there.

Winter is coming!

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
300ab1y.png

Reaction Score

Wow what a loser. You must have some serious self esteem issues.

Reaction Score
Wow what a loser. You must have some serious self esteem issues.

Not at all I was just noting your improvement from last year to this year. I'll come over here one week before our game every year with an "Are you ready for this beating?" thread every year until the Huskies win.

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
Not at all I was just noting your improvement from last year to this year. I'll come over here one week before our game every year with an "Are you ready for this beating?" thread every year until the Huskies win.
whoopee

Reaction Score
Are you ready to win a championship? In anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom