Are you ready for this beating? | The Boneyard

Are you ready for this beating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hello Uconn faithful! I hope you're as ready for Saturday night as I am! This is why you come to Uconn! This is why you come to Cincinnati! Saturday night. Prime time. CBS Sports Network. It's going to be awesome! As for the game Gunner Kiel will throw touchdown pass after touchdown pass after touchdown pass as the Bearcats of Cincinnati will walk into the Rent and beat the Huskies like a dusty rug at spring cleaning!!! Go Cats and good luck in your rebuild.

Reaction Score
Hello Uconn faithful! I hope you're as ready for Saturday night as I am! This is why you come to Uconn! This is why you come to Cincinnati! Saturday night. Prime time. CBS Sports Network. It's going to be awesome! As for the game Gunner Kiel will throw touchdown pass after touchdown pass after touchdown pass as the Bearcats of Cincinnati will walk into the Rent and beat the Huskies like a dusty rug at spring cleaning!!! Go Cats and good luck in your rebuild.

ahhh yes, our best recruiting tool we have. Come to UConn,Saturday night games on CBSSN. #soscrewed

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score

We are not in a rebuild - we are in cleansing mode - our coach says we are a mess and how do you get rid of a mess - you clean.

"We're a bad football team. We're just way less bad than we were when I got here in December, so, it was a giant mess, colossal. And now it's still a mess, but it's less of a mess, a lot smaller mess." - Bob Diacco

On Saturday night, wtih love and care, we are going are going to shoot down Gunner and put him on his Kiel.

clean.jpg

Reaction Score
Kiel and Cincinnati look like they are peeking just at the right time. I have a bad feeling about this game for our huskies. It could be a beat down. We may need to win the turnover game to keep this one close.

Reaction Score
We are redshirting HFD! Think how good his posts will be in 2019 when he is in his RS 5th year posting stuff here about our game against Illinois. Why would you bring him back now and burn his shirt with the year coming to a close - it just makes no sense.

Reaction Score
I haven't posted before, but moved to cincy from nyc about 5 years ago so i probably am somewhat qualified to make a call. Our offices are in dtown Cincy and we have a luxury box at the NFL stadium so i've wandered down for several of their games this year to enjoy the free everything. In order for Uconn to have a chance in this one they will almost certainly have to create a number of turnovers and get points off them. Cincy is about 7 deep at the wr position, and they all can play. Given the turnover they have had in coaches the past 8 or 9 years, it's a credit to them as well as they have been able to recruit thru it. I'll throw out the Memphis loss, as every team has a bad game, but even in their losses at osu and miami fla they put up quite a few points. So if you can't score with them, it's rough going. They have been much better since their first 2 rb's went down, and they played a frosh whom they were going to rshirt. He's been outstanding, and their offense has clicked. ECU kept it close by capitalizing on several interceptions 2 of which were receiver related. Their D has gotten better, but it's still vulnerable. However, you have to keep up with them or you lose by several scores. The best scenario would be rough weather and a sloppy field which doesn't seem like the case this weekend. However, they have played pretty succesfully in cold weather so likely not going to impact them like a southern team. It's interesting in recruiting as i watch our board, but the kid they have at rb now was from fla, and played wr last year in high school. Probably a lot of schools would have passed on him at wr as he's not really tall. However, they knew he had been a rb, and he was moved to take advantage of a very good qb. It's stuff like that you see up here where they have used guys "out of position" that has paid off in spades. When you are not going to get the 5 star guys, you have to be creative. Every game starts even, so we shall see. Go Huskies!

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
We just lost to friggin' Army. Coming over to our board to talk pre-game smack is really not necessary. We're all in agreement: Cincinnati should win big and, if they don't, we (Husky fans) will all be as surprised as anyone.

Reaction Score
I'm all for a little friendly ribbing but in watching a few Cincy games this year they've taken on some tough teams and maybe a bit of a beating along the way. Say what you will about our poor performance 2 weeks ago but I'm confident we can compete physically. If we come out with a decent game-plan we could knock you guys off so don't count your kitties quite yet.

Reaction Score
I haven't been back to Uconn in a number of years to see a game in person, and i missed the last time they came down here to play so my up close view of the current Uconn team is limited. The last teams i saw play were Edsall teams and a lot has changed since then. I would like say on the Uconn schedule this year, Cincy is probably as good or better offensive than BYU, but obviously not as good on D.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score

The rebuild starts Saturday night, when we send you packing to Bradley Airport with an extra loss under your belt and with your dreams of winning the AAC crushed. But good luck, I guess...

images

Reaction Score

Yea but you haven't heard our barking dogs yet. Wait til you hear them! George O'Leary said they were the loudest barking dogs he ever heard in any stadium. Those barking huskies are a game changer. They more than make up for
the spread. They are our secret weapon.

Screen-Shot-2014-10-01-at-9.16.01-AM.png

THOSE DAMN HUSKY DOGS KILLED US! THEY WERE duckKIN LOUD!!!

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
Will the beatings continue until morale improves?
Yes they will - but they will always be with love and care -

'This is going to hurt me more than its going to hurt you' is what I used to hear!!

Reaction Score
Yes they will - but they will always be with love and care -

'This is going to hurt me more than its going to hurt you' is what I used to hear!!

Just no sticks or spoons or other weapons of asz destruction!

Reaction Score

You really should limit the amount of aluminum in your diet.

Reaction Score
I just wanted to be the one to give AACREIGNS his first like. And to think that #HFD was banned.

Anyone want to clarify why HFD was banned? I've read his posts as WNEC on Scout, and while they are bat sheet crazy, I've never read any that would cause someone to be banned. He must have really gone off the deep end while posting here.

Edit. Is he the OP? Solid trolling if he is.

Last edited:

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Honestly I welcome the smack talk. Makes it sweeter when we pump them on Saturday and this is one of our lone remaining familiar opponents. Can't wait to send these guys back with their tails between their legs.

Reaction Score
Ldandy said:
Anyone want to clarify why HFD was banned? I've read his posts as WNEC on Scout, and while they are bat sheet crazy, I've never read any that would cause someone to be banned. He must have really gone off the deep end while posting here.

Yes. That's an understatement. Just became really disruptive. And repetitive.

But he is still here. Posing as Chap and Amy and I'm sure someone else that he will invent tomorrow now that Amy is banned.

Reaction Score
Ha, why is Amy banned? I read two posts and move on. What happened after that?

Reaction Score
Doggie Style said:
Ha, why is Amy banned? I read two posts and move on. What happened after that?

Is this a serious question?

Read the attendance thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member