Are you ready for this beating 3 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Are you ready for this beating 3

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
What has cincy ever done in any tourney, Big East or AAC?

This guy keeps tempting UConn's tournament magic, eventually, like every other fan base, it's going to break his heart.

We win championships, cincy ain't done Shiat.

Go Uconn
UConn has 1 First Team All AAC player and Cincinnati has 0. We have no business winning this game.

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
I love it bring it on.

DMX's album "It's Dark and Hell is Hot" is the perfect way to describe how I am going to feel tonight.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Were gonna win tmmrw. You heard it here first. I believe the building is going to be insane
UConn is playing for (at a minimum) the NIT tonight. No shortage of motivation. Especially when this team saw Purvis shake off what everyone watching in Southern New England had to think was a concussion.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
When we win today ( and make no mistake we will, just look at the calendar ; January, February, UConn, April, May....)I think cronins head is going to explode, might enjoy that as much as an NCAA berth. The dude is going to be twitching in a rubber room after his 4th consecutive aac tourney loss to us. Guaranteed he whines about tourney being in Hartford.

Poor mick.

Reaction Score
DMX's album "It's Dark and Hell is Hot" is the perfect way to describe how I am going to feel tonight.

Let us win this game and you guys can win the National Championship ;)

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
When we win today ( and make no mistake we will, just look at the calendar ; January, February, UConn, April, May....)I think cronins head is going to explode, might enjoy that as much as an NCAA berth. The dude is going to be twitching in a rubber room after his 4th consecutive aac tourney loss to us. Guaranteed he whines about tourney being in Hartford.

Poor mick.
Yep, nothing seems to get Mick going as much as getting beat by UConn.

Reaction Score
I wonder if you guys are familiar with the psychological term "displacement". Perhaps projection.

Because I think that is what is going on with our friend the OP, for sure. Why else would he be so obsessed with beatdowns and related topics. Sorry mate, seek help.

Reaction Score

Full game can be seen here

Including Uconn holding Cincy to 4 points in the first 12 minutes of the second half.

Reaction Score

How pathetic is that? Ollie may get pissed and get Ts at pretty crappy times, but can you even imagine him pushing the other coaches and players? Or Calhoun?. I also don't think Mr. Valentine the ref would step up to Ollie like that, or even a 65 year old JC! 6'3 and raised in LA makes for one tough SOB.

Cronin is a pathetic human.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
How pathetic is that? Ollie may get pissed and get Ts at pretty crappy times, but can you even imagine him pushing the other coaches and players? Or Calhoun?. I also don't think Mr. Valentine the ref would step up to Ollie like that, or even a 65 year old JC! 6'3 and raised in LA makes for one tough SOB.

"And in the name of,
the lollipop GUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILD
we welcome you to munchkin land!"

Reaction Score
It wouldn't be March without the Bearcats and Huskies squaring off in the AAC Tournament, would it? I love it. Congrats on your excellent season so far, I knew after a slow start UConn would scrap and claw and find a way to get near .500. You guys played my Bearcats extremely tough this year so it goes without saying I'm nervous about this one. You have a veteran club that knows nothing but winning and now that your guys have their legs under them you're peaking at the right time. The way you fought off that talented USF team Friday night was really impressive. You'll have the home court advantage and it's extremely hard to beat a team three times in one year. I'm not sure if UConn will get an at large bid or not if they don't win this tournament so I'm expecting a gritty, hungry and desperate Husky squad tomorrow. This will be a huge challenge for my Bearcats.

Prediction: Cincinnati 78
UConn 44

Honestly, dude, I think we're all pretty ready for this beating. Would be nice if it didn't happen, but those are the breaks some years. On the other hand, absolutely no one cares about Cincinnati basketball.

Reaction Score
If you're in Hartford, I heard Deepster is waiting for you in the north end.

If you have time, get a fresh cut over at the Gee Thang Barber Shop on Main St. Then take a walk around. Enjoy the city. And don't mind the buzzing sound. That's just our friendly lil' ol' ShotSpotter.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score

3'6'' and raised wherever Cronin was raised does not make a tough SOB.

Reaction Score
Valentine antagonized the out of him. I can't blame Mick for that. Notice Ted didn't T him up, probably because he knew he was out of line too.

Reaction Score
If you have time, get a fresh cut over at the Gee Thang Barber Shop on Main St. Then take a walk around. Enjoy the city. And don't mind the buzzing sound. That's just our friendly lil' ol' ShotSpotter.
So not only are you scared of women, but also black people?!

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Honestly, dude, I think we're all pretty ready for this beating. Would be nice if it didn't happen, but those are the breaks some years. On the other hand, absolutely no one cares about Cincinnati basketball.
It was you who air balled the corner 3 vs USF was wasn't it?

Reaction Score
So not only are you scared of women, but also black people?!

I don't think I said anything about anyone's skin color. If you look at the shootings in Hartford, somehow they're all a stones throw from the Gee Thang. And ShotSpotter certainly doesn't discriminate.

Reaction Score
On the other hand, absolutely no one cares about Cincinnati basketball.
That is not a fair comment. The Cincy basketball forum on "bearcattalk.com" has 102,000 posts, which is almost 1/5th of the way to the BY Women's Basketball Forum, 1/3rd of the way to the BY Football Forum, and almost as much as the Hamidou Diallo recruiting thread from earlier this year.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
I don't think I said anything about anyone's skin color. If you look at the shootings in Hartford, somehow they're all a stones throw from the Gee Thang. And ShotSpotter certainly doesn't discriminate.
$1.50 High Life bottles at The Federal FYI.

SwingDog

"THIS is the life you have"
Reaction Score
They can beat us next year in the AACT when hopefully we have an at large locked up. Give us just this one more year.
Sorry, humor or not I find this really weak. Nothing is given, it is earned. Go Huskies!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom