Are you ready for this beating 3 | The Boneyard

Are you ready for this beating 3

Reaction Score
It wouldn't be March without the Bearcats and Huskies squaring off in the AAC Tournament, would it? I love it. Congrats on your excellent season so far, I knew after a slow start UConn would scrap and claw and find a way to get near .500. You guys played my Bearcats extremely tough this year so it goes without saying I'm nervous about this one. You have a veteran club that knows nothing but winning and now that your guys have their legs under them you're peaking at the right time. The way you fought off that talented USF team Friday night was really impressive. You'll have the home court advantage and it's extremely hard to beat a team three times in one year. I'm not sure if UConn will get an at large bid or not if they don't win this tournament so I'm expecting a gritty, hungry and desperate Husky squad tomorrow. This will be a huge challenge for my Bearcats.

Prediction: Cincinnati 78
UConn 44

Banta55

Hoops since 86"
Reaction Score
It wouldn't be March without the Bearcats and Huskies squaring off in the AAC Tournament, would it? I love it. Congrats on your excellent season so far, I knew after a slow start UConn would scrap and claw and find a way to get near .500. You guys played my Bearcats extremely tough this year so it goes without saying I'm nervous about this one. You have a veteran club that knows nothing but winning and now that your guys have their legs under them you're peaking at the right time. The way you fought off that talented USF team Friday night was really impressive. You'll have the home court advantage and it's extremely
It wouldn't be March without the Bearcats and Huskies squaring off in the AAC Tournament, would it? I love it. Congrats on your excellent season so far, I knew after a slow start UConn would scrap and claw and find a way to get near .500. You guys played my Bearcats extremely tough this year so it goes without saying I'm nervous about this one. You have a veteran club that knows nothing but winning and now that your guys have their legs under them you're peaking at the right time. The way you fought off that talented USF team Friday night was really impressive. You'll have the home court advantage and it's extremely hard to beat a team three times in one year. I'm not sure if UConn will get an at large bid or not if they don't win this tournament so I'm expecting a gritty, hungry and desperate Husky squad tomorrow. This will be a huge challenge for my Bearcats.

UConn 44
Your mom is calling dinner is done..
hard to beat a team three times in one year. I'm not sure if UConn will get an at large bid or not if they don't win this tournament so I'm expecting a gritty, hungry and desperate Husky squad tomorrow. This will be a huge challenge for my Bearcats.

UConn 44

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score

UConn 44
This reminds me of your moronic posts before the UConn/Cincinnati football game last season...How'd that work out for you?

JCSuperstar

Garbage Time All Star
Reaction Score

UConn 44
Never thought I'd say "I'm glad to hear from you", but here I am!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

UConn 44

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
This guy's handle just makes it hard to take him seriously.

Yes, suggestive of way too many bong hits during the formative years of brain development.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
They can beat us next year in the AACT when hopefully we have an at large locked up. Give us just this one more year.

Reaction Score
Posted the same shtick last year and we all remember what happened.

His annual drivel is good for the mojo.

Reaction Score
No mention of KO being the coach of the year? Why you hating on a great coach?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom