Are you ready for this beating 2 | The Boneyard

Are you ready for this beating 2

Reaction Score
Hello UConn faithful! I hope you guys are excited about our game tomorrow as I am. This is what college basketball is all about, two good, deep and talented teams, Senior Day, NCAA Tournament aspirations and seeding on the line. This is why we're all fans of this great game. As for the game itself, this is going to be a tough one for my Bearcats. It's UConn's senior day and emotions will be running high for sure coupled with the fact the Huskies will be fighting with everything they have to get to .500. I watched your game at ECU the other night and I was very impressed even in a close loss. ECU is not an easy place to play by any means and UConn fought tooth and nail with the Pirates but came up just short. The Huskies truly showed the heart of a champion. I might be in the minority but I honestly think Kevin Ollie should be AAC coach of the year, the way he's worked around injuries and unfortunate circumstances this year has been masterful. To have UConn almost at .500 in a league like the AAC is amazing. I've been worried about this game for quite sometime, playing at UConn is always tough, the games are always physical and these games are typically decided in the last two minutes and UConn will be fighting for a first round bye. Not a good recipe for my Bearcats at all.

My prediction: Cincinnati 77 UConn 51

Reaction Score
Please list the mental health drugs you are on, it gives us a heads up on your disorder.

Reaction Score
Hello UConn faithful! I hope you guys are excited about our game tomorrow as I am. This is what college basketball is all about, two good, deep and talented teams, Senior Day, NCAA Tournament aspirations and seeding on the line. This is why we're all fans of this great game. As for the game itself, this is going to be a tough one for my Bearcats. It's UConn's senior day and emotions will be running high for sure coupled with the fact the Huskies will be fighting with everything they have to get to .500. I watched your game at ECU the other night and I was very impressed even in a close loss. ECU is not an easy place to play by any means and UConn fought tooth and nail with the Pirates but came up just short. The Huskies truly showed the heart of a champion. I might be in the minority but I honestly think Kevin Ollie should be AAC coach of the year, the way he's worked around injuries and unfortunate circumstances this year has been masterful. To have UConn almost at .500 in a league like the AAC is amazing. I've been worried about this game for quite sometime, playing at UConn is always tough, the games are always physical and these games are typically decided in the last two minutes and UConn will be fighting for a first round bye. Not a good recipe for my Bearcats at all.

Do you know that Cronin has been trying to get Cincy in the Maui tournament for a while but Maui is not interested in them because Cincy doesn't have enough fans? I'm sure you have seen the recent video of Cronin discussing this.

Did you know that UConn gets invited to Maui every 5 years (teams can't be invited more often than once in 5 years) those years being 2000, 2005, 2010, & 2016. You may have noticed we went back to Maui this year after a 6 year hiatus. Do you know why? It's because Maui wanted them in 2015 but UConn had to postpone their invitation until 2016 because the Battle for Atlantis early season tournament offered more money.

To be honest I like Cincy. Gary Clark is my favorite non-UConn player. I just wish he was playing for a team that had some more fans.

Oh by the way good luck with your early season tournament next year. It is a loaded field with the following schools:

-Buffalo
-UL Lafayette
-South Dakota State (heard they were so much better than South Dakota Univeristy)
- Richmond
-UAB
-Iowa

Like I said that's a loaded field filled with big time schools! But to be very frank UConns early season tournament next year maybe a tad bit more loaded. We are playing in the PK80 tournament, I'm sure you've heard of it, if not then quite simply it's the most loaded early season tourney in college bball history.

Good luck tomorrow and thank you for your interest in UConn Bball!

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
You're a weird dude. Creative, but weird.

You don't know Rutgers Al, do you?

Let me put my Huskymagic hat on...............
I think this AACREIGNS dude may have suffered one of KO's dreamed up concussions
Why else would he post such idiocy
BUT it was fun to read? - he has that miles over Huskymagic's bile
Good Luck tomorrow

Reaction Score
I actually was very surprised seeing the line was even given that Uconn has 5 healthy players

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
Hope you are ready for another 3/4 court bomb courtesy of Jalen Adams!

Reaction Score
I actually was very surprised seeing the line was even given that Uconn has 5 healthy players

You must have looked before it actually came out, Cincy is 5.5 or 6 point favorite depending on where you look.

Reaction Score
Go look at the real scoreboard....

4 to 2 NCAA Championships

Oh yea....

4-0 since the mid 60's.

Get up big man, best of luck on another non final four season!!

Reaction Score

Reaction Score
Reign, with that margin of victory you weren't that concerned.

SwingDog

"THIS is the life you have"
Reaction Score
Do you know that Cronin has been trying to get Cincy in the Maui tournament for a while but Maui is not interested in them because Cincy doesn't have enough fans? I'm sure you have seen the recent video of Cronin discussing this.

Did you know that UConn gets invited to Maui every 5 years (teams can't be invited more often than once in 5 years) those years being 2000, 2005, 2010, & 2016. You may have noticed we went back to Maui this year after a 6 year hiatus. Do you know why? It's because Maui wanted them in 2015 but UConn had to postpone their invitation until 2016 because the Battle for Atlantis early season tournament offered more money.

To be honest I like Cincy. Gary Clark is my favorite non-UConn player. I just wish he was playing for a team that had some more fans.

Oh by the way good luck with your early season tournament next year. It is a loaded field with the following schools:

-Buffalo
-UL Lafayette
-South Dakota State (heard they were so much better than South Dakota Univeristy)
- Richmond
-UAB
-Iowa

Like I said that's a loaded field filled with big time schools! But to be very frank UConns early season tournament next year maybe a tad bit more loaded. We are playing in the PK80 tournament, I'm sure you've heard of it, if not then quite simply it's the most loaded early season tourney in college bball history.

Good luck tomorrow and thank you for your interest in UConn Bball!

Touche'

SwingDog

"THIS is the life you have"
Reaction Score
I'm wondering why AACREIGN'S post has 5 likes- or ANY likes for that matter.

Reaction Score
because he got some of his bearcat bros to come here and validate his bs with likes.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
it is March, and we all know the Bearcats can't beat us in March

anywhere, anytime, any venue, any circumstances

it's tradition

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
2-0 in the dance

and 3 for 3 in the AAC tournament

2-1 in regular season (I'm embarrassed to say they beat us in March 2013 in Cinci)

7-1 in March

5-0 in post season

any questions?

Reaction Score
because he got some of his bearcat bros to come here and validate his bs with likes.
Yeah well I am one of his Bearcat bros, and I call BS on AACREIGNS.....Claims he is a Bearcat season ticket holder, but I suspect he might be a Boston College or Rutgers fan trolling you guys. As for today's game, the Bearcats have not shot the ball worth a crap on the road all year. They will play hard, guard, and rebound like a pack of wild dogs. I predict a Bearcat victory 37-36. This time the 65 footer at the buzzer rims out.

Reaction Score
Yeah well I am one of his Bearcat bros, and I call BS on AACREIGNS.....Claims he is a Bearcat season ticket holder, but I suspect he might be a Boston College or Rutgers fan trolling you guys. As for today's game, the Bearcats have not shot the ball worth a crap on the road all year. They will play hard, guard, and rebound like a pack of wild dogs. I predict a Bearcat victory 37-36. This time the 65 footer at the buzzer rims out.

Love the 37-36 well played. :D

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom