Are we ready? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Are we ready?

Status
Not open for further replies.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
I get it. Surround yourself with people who dislike you when you can't stand the company when you're alone.

A few sips of humility kid and you could become an asset instead of an ***hole.

Reaction Score
How many accounts are you bringing back to the Boneyard?

merlin_178269168_960d998e-1076-4f86-97c0-cb9804e598ce-superJumbo.jpg

Reaction Score
I get it. Surround yourself with people who dislike you when you can't stand the company when you're alone.

A few sips of humility kid and you could become an asset instead of an ***hole.
Every thread I do, you make multiple posts in. Why? Interesting psychology at play, if you actually believe all the nonsense you post.

Reaction Score
This board was so much better without this guy here. Please go away. You’re already derailing things.
You have people here, who derail themselves getting out of bed in the morning. LOL

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Every thread I do, you make multiple posts in. Why? Interesting psychology at play, if you actually believe all the nonsense you post.

I tried my dude. No more olive branches from me.

If you can live with yourself and this is your thing, I'm not aiming to get cancelled over you. God bless.

JakeTheDog

Makin’ bacon pancakes
Reaction Score
First post back and chief throws shade on James. Some things never change.

Reaction Score
While others derail themselves in conspiracy theories, Chief wants to focus on basketball. The way to beat MD is off pressure defense and running. In half court set play inside out. They are late coming off of help.

District-Husky

Casual DC Fan
Reaction Score
This is a sensitive topic, so why not Chief?

While Bouknight apologized for letting his teammates down during a cramp filled, de-hydrated and lackadaisical tournament in NYC, the true test will be, what is his response against Maryland?

Chief believes he will be ready to play with energy. James is doing things the right way, both on and off the court, since the loss to Creighton. Chief expects that to continue this upcoming long weekend.

The other key to the game will be Sanogo avoiding early foul trouble and being a stud down low.

As Chief has stated before about James, I still think it’s in his interest to come back to UConn next season to show the pro scouts a well condition, stronger and more professional/focused James. His talent coupled with those improvements would yield the consistent winning run that the great leaders have at UConn (Ray, Rip, Caron, Mek/Ben and Bazz). Charlie, Rudy and AJ are other guys who come to mind. That would make him a top 5 pick. My friends, Shaun and Munch, are you listening? :)

More to come. Welcome to March Madness.
Although I am suspicious of your alleged insider status, and you are a complete narcissist, you do make the boneyard entertaining. I’m glad you’re back

Reaction Score
Looks like the previous “ignore” didn’t carry over. I resent having to lift a finger to re-ignore. The Yard was so much more peaceful not to mention readable. I knew it was too good to last. Sigh.
There was some big news in my OP about Bouknight this week and you seem to miss it amongst the troll activity.

Reaction Score
There was some big news in my OP about Bouknight this week and you seem to miss it amongst the troll activity.
Yeah, earth-shattering as always. “Ignore” engaged.

Reaction Score
This is a sensitive topic, so why not Chief?

While Bouknight apologized for letting his teammates down during a cramp filled, de-hydrated and lackadaisical tournament in NYC, the true test will be, what is his response against Maryland?

Chief believes he will be ready to play with energy. James is doing things the right way, both on and off the court, since the loss to Creighton. Chief expects that to continue this upcoming long weekend.

The other key to the game will be Sanogo avoiding early foul trouble and being a stud down low.

As Chief has stated before about James, I still think it’s in his interest to come back to UConn next season to show the pro scouts a well condition, stronger and more professional/focused James. His talent coupled with those improvements would yield the consistent winning run that the great leaders have at UConn (Ray, Rip, Caron, Mek/Ben and Bazz). Charlie, Rudy and AJ are other guys who come to mind. That would make him a top 5 pick. My friends, Shaun and Munch, are you listening? :)

More to come. Welcome to March Madness.
He's already a top 10 pick, top 5 if he has a good tournament run. He's not coming back.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104