Are we ready? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Are we ready?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It’s a frickin disaster.

and our judge @Deepster was absolutely negligent in his duties.
Typical.

We didn't win the Big East Tourney. There is no momentum right now. A convincing win against Maryland with the team clicking on all cylinders, maybe a buzzer beater in the 2nd round and this place will be teeming with Tom Brady the following week.

Then we'll find out something like Tommy filled out a bracket and had UConn winning it all. Then forget about it. The Legend of the Judge grows even larger.

JakeTheDog

Makin’ bacon pancakes
Reaction Score
First post back and @Chief00 throws shade on James and pretends he's an insider. Some things never change.

Reaction Score
How do you go from 76 views and 0 replies to 76 views and 21 replies? The mysterious ways of the BY.

Reaction Score
Typical.

We didn't win the Big East Tourney. There is no momentum right now. A convincing win against Maryland with the team clicking on all cylinders, maybe a buzzer beater in the 2nd round and this place will be teeming with Tom Brady the following week.

Then we'll find out something like Tommy filled out a bracket and had UConn winning it all. Then forget about it. The Legend of the Judge grows even larger.

Tyler has looked particularly well shooting this week. I also agree with Coach Calhoun, this team is built to run. Let’s do it!

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Typical.

I’m talking your failure to address the chief issue. We’ve already been over and through Tom Brady.

Reaction Score
I’m talking your failure to address the chief issue. We’ve already been over and through Tom Brady.

First of all, I'm not even convinced Chief is a real person.
Second of all, real or not, I don't have any beef with him.
Lastly, don't overlook the fact we get to all call @XLCenterFan a "gas bag" for the rest of his Yard life. You're all welcome for that one.

Reaction Score
Jackson is a great passer with really good vision, but Chief’s advice is to generally keep the passes simple and know his audience. Guys like Sanogo and Bouknight can catch the higher degree of difficulty passes but guys like Josh and Isiah can’t. Although, both are really good guys who help in many other ways.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
I have always had one handle here and never more than one handle any place else.

And yet we hate more of them somehow.

Kid, you're a gallon of humility or so away from remaining an ass hat or maybe becoming an asset.

Pay your penance like a man, mend a bridge. Hang for a few weeks and we'll see how it goes.

That's the only thing resembling an olive branch you'll get from me. I had a little respect for you when you left, just sad now.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Man, I can't help but think you're a few dozen Moderna, humlility doses away from becoming an asset instead of an balloon knot.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
28 responses mocking me and 738 views!!!!

EDIT

1616121337961.jpg

Last edited:

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Did he have prior knowledge and step out of the room just before the bomb went off...?

He liked your post because you just gave him his "out".

Carnival barker, the OG internet gas bag I don't listen to, no self pride and a punk never allowed in my foxhole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom