Are we ready? | The Boneyard

Are we ready?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This is a sensitive topic, so why not Chief?

While Bouknight apologized for letting his teammates down during a cramp filled, de-hydrated and lackadaisical tournament in NYC, the true test will be, what is his response against Maryland?

Chief believes he will be ready to play with energy. James is doing things the right way, both on and off the court, since the loss to Creighton. Chief expects that to continue this upcoming long weekend.

The other key to the game will be Sanogo avoiding early foul trouble and being a stud down low.

As Chief has stated before about James, I still think it’s in his interest to come back to UConn next season to show the pro scouts a well condition, stronger and more professional/focused James. His talent coupled with those improvements would yield the consistent winning run that the great leaders have at UConn (Ray, Rip, Caron, Mek/Ben and Bazz). Charlie, Rudy and AJ are other guys who come to mind. That would make him a top 5 pick. My friends, Shaun and Munch, are you listening? :)

More to come. Welcome to March Madness.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

Last edited:

conn4>cuse1

Zone Is For Cowards
Reaction Score
How does this affect the mojo? All my mojo experts out there, what is the verdict?

conn4>cuse1

Zone Is For Cowards
Reaction Score
I think I made the best take in the hanging thread. If chief comes back he should be hung. You can go back and find it but I think that @Deepster needs to put down the gavel one more time and hang him for having an excessive ego and acting like anyone here cares about him. He has upset the mojo gods so going into the tourney this is an important turning point. Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury, I have made my case. #HangChief

Reaction Score

While Bouknight apologized for letting his teammates down during a cramp filled, de-hydrated and lackadaisical tournament in NYC, the true test will be, what is his response against Maryland?

Chief believes he will be ready to play with energy. James is doing things the right way, both on and off the court, since the loss to Creighton. Chief expects that to continue this upcoming long weekend.

The other key to the game will be Sanogo avoiding early foul trouble and being a stud down low.

As Chief has stated before about James, I still think it’s in his interest to come back to UConn next season to show the pro scouts a well condition, stronger and more professional/focused James. His talent coupled with those improvements would yield the consistent winning run that the great leaders have at UConn (Ray, Rip, Caron, Mek/Ben and Bazz). Charlie, Rudy and AJ are other guys who come to mind. That would make him a top 5 pick. My friends, Shaun and Munch, are you listening? :)

Welcome back my friend. All hands on deck.

Reaction Score
This bozo’s back in town with his tail between his legs. How’s the lawsuits go?
Chief is doing great. There was business negotiation as Tom mentioned. There never was a lawsuit or threat of a lawsuit. That was an internet rumor.

Last edited:

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score

giphy.gif

Reaction Score
Chief is doing great. There never was a lawsuit or threat of a lawsuit. That was an internet rumor.
I honestly still have no idea what the hell happened. Are there deals to be had on the boneyard? Either way, welcome back.

conn4>cuse1

Zone Is For Cowards
Reaction Score
It’s a frickin disaster.

and our judge @Deepster was absolutely negligent in his duties.
I think I made the best take in the hanging thread. If chief comes back he should be hung. You can go back and find it but I think that @Deepster needs to put down the gavel one more time and hang him for having an excessive ego and acting like anyone here cares about him. He has upset the mojo gods so going into the tourney this is an important turning point. Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury, I have made my case. #HangChief
That’s what’s I said!! Come on @Deepster!!! Convict!!!

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score

I read here that you departed with stated intention to put The Boneyard out of business?
Is this true? Still the case?
For what purpose have you returned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member