2020 Recruiting: - are we out of the picture with Cliff? (Moderator Cliff notes: Zionn reiterates for the 437th time post 7 this thread we are out!!) | Page 6 | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting: are we out of the picture with Cliff? (Moderator Cliff notes: Zionn reiterates for the 437th time post 7 this thread we are out!!)

Reaction Score
We “technically” have 0 but he’s said all along, dating back to November, that this would be Alterique’s last year.
yeahhh whats your point? that's that's what i said- at least 1 more open scholly. before you were arguing we might not even have 1
We heard that last year, too. It didn’t happen. If Al returns we’ll have 0.

Many are apprehensive considering Hurley’s comments after the Xavier game regarding Al but that scholarship is needed in other areas.

Reaction Score
yeahhh whats your point? that's that's what i said- at least 1 more open scholly. before you were arguing we might not even have 1
You’re right. Likely 1 scholarship at this point. My original post was just mentioning the fact that there’s no guarantee a guy will leave even if the writing is on the wall (see: MVP Isaiah Whaley). Hurley is recruiting for two spots because I’m sure he knows something we don’t just as he did last year.

We can agree to disagree. Go Dawgs

Reaction Score
broken record of the year award. i thought NJhoops said that wasnt the reason

Might just be semantics at this point. I responded to someone saying that the presence of Carlton and Brown-Ferguson was the reason Omoruyi wouldn’t end up at UConn. That’s not exactly it. Weirdly kept including them in his list though... and that Kentucky offer never did materialize. Rutgers and ASU could afford to wait around with this recruitment. UConn is trying to get stuff done. Still hope he plays for a Hurley.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom